chapter 8

As those words left Gimli's mouth Legolas felt something warm in his chest. He didn't expect such a fast and direct response, but it made him happy that the Dwarf was so sure about their relationship. He took his bearded face in his hands and gave him a gentle kiss, tasting sweet like cake with a small note of mead. Then their gaze met and Legolas was enchanted by Gimlis eyes, who looked like honey, sparkling in the light, beautiful and welcoming like a place to get lost.

Together they entered the room, their friends  already sitting at the table, waiting for them. They were confused why they wouldn't sit down until Gimli took the word. His mouth was dry as if he walked through a desert and it seemed to him like somebody had tied a knot on his tongue. But finally the words flopped out of his mouth, stumbling on the way over his tongue. ,Legolas and I are in love. You are our friends and you need to know. We don't want to hide anymore, and we hope you support us but if not, the bond of our friendship is broken.' With every word his voice got clearer and his pose more upright. It made him jubilant to finally say these words out load, and his heart began to race as he took his lovers hand in front of them.
,What do you think?'asked Legolas with a childish and delighted smile on his face. Merry and Pippin were the first one to shout ,everyone new it from the beginning on expect the two of you!' and Gandalf nodded ,and you told us over the last days' he gave a friendly laugh in addition to his words. ,But we support you, without any exemption.'

,Thank you. I can't put in words how relieved i feel, how you took all the burden from my heart.' Legolas could barely hold his tears back. His friends accepting their love was the first obstacle they had to overcome his squeezed Gimlis hand and his eyes smiled like the sun, glimmering and warm. Dinner was served and they drank and ate and drank more, telling each other funny stories an memories about the adventures they defeated together. At some point the conversation led them to Boromir and they drank on his loss, telling stories about his heroics, and later it let them to Sam and Frodo, the quest they accomplished and the sacrifices they had to make. ,What would life be like if they failed to destroy the ring' leaving a short, melancholic halt. ,I don't know' answered Pippin after a while ,but the history has proven that you should never underestimate the power of hobbits' a proud grin spread over his face ,do you remember the battle of the Pelennor Fields, when Pippin and I found each other on the battlefield?' ,I do' replied Legolas was a dreamy face ,and I remember killing a Mûmakil' he laughed looking at Gimli, and everybody was starting to laugh with all ones heart. The night came to an end and the sun was climbing over the horizon, announcing the next day and the friends finally went to bet.

,It was a beautiful night' whispered Gimli, laying not to the Elve who was playing with his beard, twisting it with his long this fingers. ,It was, meleth nín (my love), it really was.' he responded while his fingers were tracing down his cheekbones, carefully sweeping over his bushy eyebrows and arriving at his hair, putting it gently behind his Gimlis ear, with a nicety, as if he was scared to break him. It was the first time somebody treated him like was fragile, but it still felt good because he knew that it wouldn't make him less of a tough guy but give him the ability to expose his sensitive side for a second.
,What does that mean, meleth nín?'It sounds beautiful.' ,You will find out soon enough'
answers the Elve and Gimli recognized that his pointy ears turned red. He started to touch them gently, drawing soft lines to his cheekbones circling on his nose and arriving at his soft hair, playing with them, feeling their strong texture. Legolas beauty, stressed through his natural elvish glow, which was not as strong as the sun or the moon but more like a the light of a star , shining in another universe, close but far away at the same time, beguiled Gimli, giving him the urgent feeling to touch his lovers petal skin.

The arousal that afflicted Gimli started to take over Legolas too, making him feel dizzy. He took of his night gown, beginning to kiss the Dwarfs neck, wandering further to his collarbone and ended whispering in Gimlis ear:, I'm going to take you tonight, meleth nín'
The words gave the Dwarf a goosebump and widened his Pupils. He wanted to touch to Elve and feel his soft skin in his hands, hold this gracious but powerful creature in his hands and feel his muscles tense and relax in pleasure. He felt Legolas soft, cold hands slide down his torso, kissing his chest, his belly, his loins, removing his pants. The moment he wanted to touch the Elve and feel his body, he got interrupted in the act, recognizing a teasing look on his lovers face. Legolas had retained Gimlis wrists with one hand above the Dwarfs head. He was surprised by Legolas dominance but enjoyed it. ,Tell me if it gets too rough' whispered Legolas,while tying his wrist together. He spread the Dwarfs muscular legs while preparing, seeing the excitement in his eyes and feeling the expectation in his bones. He started to draw lines on Gimlis inner tight coming closer to his crotch, but not to near to maintain the tension. Then he teased the Dwarf with wet kisses, leaving love bites. A soft moan escaped the Gimlis mouth, followed by a needy whispered beg:, please touch me. I want to feel you.' Legolas had to smile. He could see how much his lover suffered, how the thrill consumed him, how deeply he wanted to feel him. But he wasn't finished teasing so he responded with a powerful voice:, Beg for it, meleth nín'
,Please Ghivashel (treasure of all treasures), I beg you' Legolas was flattered by his new pet name, he knew the Dwarf would say it reckless or without any meaning. He started to put in finger in Gimlis fundament, whatching him tense in pleasure and hearing his breath getting heavier. ,Do you enjoy it?'
,Yes master' ,But don't come yet, I forbid it'
The Dwarfs eyes widened, i was hard to hold his orgasm back, which had built up over the time, like a rapid stream threatening to demolish a levee. Then he could feel Legolas entering him and a loud moan came over his tongue. The air was warm and filled with lust and sweat as Legolas continued. His hands started to trace along Gimlis body, grabbing his hips while movimg rhythmically. For a second you should only hear their heavy breathing and two bodies thrust against each other. ,Please let me come, Ghivashel, i beg you.'
,I allow you to come' answered Legolas with a final thrust, shooting his seed inside Gimli. The Dwarf felt the warm liquid inside of him and the fulfillment that came with it. He was in a strange kind of ecstasis, feeling weightless as if he could take off, that he didn't realized how Legolas was undoing his bonds, and laying next to him putting an arm around him.