P R O L O G U E

(Unedited)

Word count: 1092

You were finally ready. You used to live with your parents and your brother Will until you moved to the USA for Uni. You went to uni for 2 years but at 19, you dropped out cause your YouTube channel kicked off now that you have 1mil subs.

You were a vlogger. You would just record Radom things in your week and post once a week.

You were moving in with your brother, will, and his flat mate, Gee.

Today you were moving out and going on the plane over to Newcastle. (Idk if will still lives there but let's just say he does)

You got up from your alarm going off. You looked at your phone Turing off the annoying sound. You got up taking a shower. And getting dressed. You just put on grey champion sweatpants, a black first place hoodie, and checkered slide on vans

 You just put on grey champion sweatpants, a black first place hoodie, and checkered slide on vans

. You were going to be on that plane for 11 hours so you wanna be comfy. You did a little make up but not a lot. Just mascara and concealer.

You put your last things in your black backpack. You looked at your empty apartment room. You grabbed your things and walked out waiting for your Uber. It said it would be there in 5 minuets so you deiced to pull out your phone and record. Yeah your phone. You had money to buy a real camera but you just didn't feel like it yet. You probably will when you get to Newcastle.

"Hey guys so as you know, thanks to you guys, I get to be a full time youtuber, so I can spend more time on these videos and edit them better. Now I dropped out of uni and I'm moving back to Newcastle to love with my brother and his flat mate. I'm so happy, I get to see my dog and my car, cause my mum has been taking care of my dog and keeping my car in her garage. Anyways my Uber should be here any minute now. #notsponsered. So I'll see you guys when I get to new castle." You finished Turing the camera off.

You planned on making a little montage like Casey neistat. (I don't even watch him)

+*+*+*time skip+*+*+*

Your plane finally landed. It was 8:30pm. You were so happy to be home.

You got off the plane and when to baggage claim. Will said he would be there waiting.

You saw your square ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) headed brother. You ran over to him giving him a hug.

"Will! Oh my god a missed you so much!" You said letting go of the hug.

"I missed you too but wow y/n, you got a bit of an American accent now" he said with a smile.

"I do? God I guess I was hanging around Americans so much I kinda got their voice." You said laughing a bit.

"It's not fully American don't worry" he said.

(I have an American accent sooooooo)

You pulled out your phone recording will and telling them what happened and stuff.

After a few minutes you turned off your phone looking in wills direction.

"Let's get my bags and get outta here. Oh and are you sure your apartment allows pets?" You asked. You were so excited to see Milo again. (Your dog) "Yeah of course, I have Darcey. You just have to pay an extra £30 a month for each pet" will sated.

"I'm so excited, I get to see Milo and my beautiful car again" You said excited.

Will laughed. You guys found your bags and put them in wills car. You drove over to your mums house.

You gave will your phone and told him to record you.

You walked up to the house knocking on the door. Your mum opened the door hugging you.

"Oh my baby, y/n, I missed you so much." She said still holding you in a hug kissing the top of your head.

"You look tired" you pointed you when she let go of you.

"Oh yeah it's 9:20 I'm usually asleep right now cause I have work" She said. "You probably wanna see Milo don't you." You said.

You nodded your head rapidly. She took you to the back of the house in the backyard. Then you saw a brown Finnish spitz run up to you.

"Milo!" You yelling as the dog came to you jumping on you and whining

Will recorded a bit more and turned off the camera.

After that you will and your mum started talking a catching up untill it was time to leave.

You decided to get your car on Wednesday, today being Monday. And just use an Uber if needed cause you have so really bed jet lag at the moment.

+*+*+*time skip+*+*+
It was about 10:25 when you got home. The flat was huge, well bigger than your last one. There was room for the dogs, will having a big dog and yours being medium. You smiled as Milo ran in finding Darcy and they ran around for a bit.

"I think gee is at a friends flat, she would be back tomorrow afternoon." Will said. "Your room is the one to the right. The bathroom is down the hall to the left. I'm going to head to my room to record a bit, you can do whatever, you can have any of the food except for the ones with Gees name on em'" will said heading to his room.

You decided to get some things settled in your room.

+*+*+ time skip again+*+*+£

You finished your room in about an hour or so. It was now 11:30.

You picked up your camera

"Hey guys, just finished setting up my room." You said recording the room.

"I'm probably just gonna watch Netflix for a while so I'll see you guys tomorrow" you finished shutting off the camera.

You turned on your computer and put on your favorite Netflix show. Laying down with Milo next to you.

You got hungry to you went to the cabinets in the little kitchen area and got a bag of lime hot Cheetos. They didn't have Gees name so it was fine.

You went back in your Room falling asleep at 2:50 am. Your hand was covered in Cheeto dust and your computer was open playing your favorite show but was stuck on the 'are you still here?' Page. And you were laying on your belly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed I guess