O N E

(Unedited!!!)

I'm going to do a thing where I ask a question at the end of each chapter to get to know you guys better.

Word count: 1376

You woke up from a knock on your door and Milo barking. You had your hair up messily (Unless you're unable to do that with your hair) your hood was up and makeup was smeared. You opened your door to see will.

"Hey wassup?" You said still half asleep.

"Just so you know I'm having some mates over for some drinks if you wanna join. They should be here in two hours or so" will replied.

"Who's coming?" You asked.

"My mates, George and Alex" he stated.

"Alright I'll get ready sounds like fun" you said closing your door.

It's been a while since you got drunk since you were studying at uni. You got up and did your hair and took off your old make up. You put on new makeup. False eyelashes, concealer, highlight, and lip gloss. Then you put on a white champion hoodie, darkwashed ripped skinny jeans, white slide on vans, and golden hoop earrings

 Then you put on a white champion hoodie, darkwashed ripped skinny jeans, white slide on vans, and golden hoop earrings

(Literally that was my outfit yesterday, except my pants aren't that's cute)

You were excited. Though will was your brother you still didn't watch his videos. You had your own things to do. So you have no idea who they are.

You grabbed milos food bowl as You walked out to the kitchen getting some food for you and Milo. You thought of going to get food tomorrow cause you felt bad eating all their food.

You put his food bowl down giving him his dog food you brought. After getting some cereal. You saw will setting up fifa on the Xbox and super smash on the switch so we could play both. You weren't the best at fifa but you could kick ass at super smash.

You grabbed the switch remote starting to play cause they should be there soon anyways.

You set the cpu to lvl 10, the highest level. You were now in the middle of your 4th round when someone knocked on the door. You couldn't take your eyes off the screen cause you were so close to winning. You having 2 lives left and the cpu having 1.

Will went over and opened the door two guys walking in. You didn't look but assumed it was Alex and George.

"Hey, this is y/n, but she's in the middle of a game right now. So she'll introduce herself when she gets off. I'll take the drinks to the kitchen and poor us some shots." Will said.

You felt someone watching over your shoulder and you saw someone sit on the other side of the couch from the corner of your eyes.

You won.

"YES! TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING CUNT" you yelled flipping off the screen. You were a bit competitive. If there was something you weren't good at you would usually refuse to do it cause you didn't wanna lose.