T W O

I had a presentation in class today and I made a joke but no one laughed

Word count: 1274

(Unedited!!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up in your bed.

'I don't remember getting into bed' you thought.

You were wearing pajama pants and a T-shirt.

You walked out seeing will on the couch.

"Hey what happened?" You asked.

"Oh we had drinks yesterday with Alex and George, you made out with Alex for a bit, then you vlogged a bit" he said.

"No I remember all that, and I need to have a word with you about that. But I mean what happened after that" you asked.

" oh yeah, it's kinda foggy for me but I remember you passed out from drinking a bit too much and gee came home, and I think she brought you too your room and changed your cloths, then Alex and George left. That's all I can remember" he said.

"Oh, ok" you said with a bit of relief that she took care of you.

"Oh! And I'm really pissed at your will! I was clearly drunkly making out with one of your friends and you don't even do anything! What the fuck. I mean I enjoyed it but you're supposed to be my big brother" you said crossing your arms.

"Well I was intoxicated too, but your 19 you can make your own choices. If we were in grade 8 than yes I would've beaten the crap outta Alex. Plus I know you really need a boyfriend you haven't had one since high school." Will said defending himself.

You blushed from embarrassment.

"Oh hey your up!" Gee said walking the corner.

"Oh hi gee" you said giving her a hug. You've seen her when you've face timed will in uni.

"I'm so sorry the first time I met you I was passed out" you said. She laughed a bit.

"It's completely fine. I'm heading out with some friends." She said grabbing her bag and heading out the door.

"Bye" you and will said.

Will got a text and he looked down at his phone and smiled.

"Y/n, Alex wanted to know if you wanted to do a colab with him today." Will said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Tell him I said sure" you said.

"You can just text him, he put his number in your phone yesterday" will said.

"Oh"

(It wasn't 3 am when you sent that)

You told him that's worked for you then he sent you his address. You looked at the time. It was around 2:30 so you Decided to get ready.