This is extremely important!

I AM BEGGING YOU TO READ THIS

I have a huge apology is need to give about something that I wrote in this book

In one of that chapters I made the reader say something that's I do not agree with at all.

It was a comment about how women dress and how they're cheating if they wear reviling cloths.

I DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS AT ALL!!!

Last time I updated this book (including that chapter) was over and year and a half ago.

I wasn't being serious with what I was writing and just tried to put stuff in to make the story go the way I wanted it to.

But now with all the political stuff going on (mostly in the US) I feel like stuff I wrote in the past people think I'm serous when I'm not.

I think people can wear what ever they want and be whoever they want. You should never judge people because of how they dress or look at all!!

Again I'm so sos so sorry for what I wrote and I'm so embarrassed. I wasn't thinking and I just wanted they're conversation in the story to go a certain way but it didn't come out right.

This is not something I should have joked about. I'm so sorry for anyone I offended or hurt by saying that. I love everyone of you.

(Also ps can we talk about the outfits I had the reader wear. I used to dress like that my freshman year in high school. But I do not dress like that at all anymore. )