T H R E E

(Unedited)

Word count: 875

(Warning this chapter was very rushed and it's kinda bad but whatever)

(Short chapter)

Tysm for 200+ reads. I know that's not a lot compared to these stories with 1m reads but it's a lot for me. Love you guys. Here you go
~~~~~~~~~~~

*+*+ 2 months  later*^*^*

You were now completely settled in with will and gee. You and George were basically best friends. You recently met James and Stephen. You're friends with them too. Now Alex. You are completely head over heels for this boy. It wasn't obvious tho. You guys have kissed again but it's not that big a deal. You loved everything about him. From his fangs, to his laugh, to his stubble. You absolutely loved him.

Right now you were sitting on the couch with will.

"I think I wanna change my YouTube style." You said out of no where.

"Hm? Why?" Will asked.

"I don't know. The whole vloging thing is too much. And I don't want people to know that much about my life unless I make a serious video on it. I think I just want to make whatever videos I want. Like one video I can just be sitting and talking, the next I can be doing like a tinder video, or like a weird game, kinda like your second channel" you said.

"Sure, sounds good" will said smiling. "You just have to figure out an upload schedule"

"I think I might post like 2 times a week or something" You said.

"Alrighty" will said.

You got a text message

"Hey ima head over to Alex's in an hour or so" you said walking to your room

"Ok" will said eyes locked to the tv.

You walked into your room. You put on a black crop top with white ripped jeans, and air Jordyns.

 You put on a black crop top with white ripped jeans, and air Jordyns

You did your everyday makeup and took Milo out for a walk. You cake bcak about 30 minuets later. You then left to go to Alex's flat.

+*+*mini time skip+*+**

You knocked on the door and Alex answered.

"Hey y/n! George is out so we have the whole flat to ourselves." He said hugging you and walking inside.

"Oh ok! I thought we could also record a video for my channel cause I'm changing my content type" You said.

"Yeha that sounds fine" Alex said.

+*+* mini time skip*^*^*^

Alex started to record and fixed his hair like he always does.

"Hello everyone I'm Alex and-" he started but got cut off from you laughing.

"What?" He asked looking at you.

"*inhale* HELLOEVERYONEIMALEX!" You said loud and quickly exaggerating his intro.

"Ok shut up" he said.

"oK shUt Up" You said mimicking his voice badly.

"Ok I lest I don't (insert a random thing that you do that he can make fun of and you wouldn't care about)" he said.

"Ruuuuuuuddddde" You said jokingly.

"Anyways clearly I'm here with the one and only y/n from yt/n" Alex said.

*+*+*+* more time skips*+*+£+£

"(Insert your intro) I'm here with the beautiful Alex" you said starting your video.

"Awww, I'm beautiful?" Alex asked.

"No I was trying to be nice in front of the camera" you said.

You both laughed as you continued with your video reacting to tik toks.

You came across this emo looking kid.

"OH MY GOD it's you! It's fucking you" You said laughing.

"God I see how you and will are related now. You sound just like him" Alex said.

"Do not"

"Do to"

"Do not"

"Do to"

"Do not"

"Do to"

Your faces got closer every time you said something untill your noses were touching. Then he kissed you. This was not your first sober kiss but something felt different. You don't know what tho.

You guys kissed for a while.

You broke the kiss.

"Y/n in the future editing this video, remember to cut that out" you said to the camera.

Then You guys continued to record.

When you guys finished you were just watching tv. Alex had his arm wrapped around you. Your head was leaning on his shoulder.

"Hey y/n." He said quietly.

This was unlike him.

"Yeha Alex?" You said.

"I know this is kinda a weird place to ask you this. But do you wanna go on a date sometime. Like this weekend or something. You don't have to if you don't want to" He asked.

You jump up from the couch looking at him smiling.

"OH MY GOD YES!!! You have no idea how long I've waited for you to ask me that!" You answered. This was the happiest you've ever been.

He got up and hugged you tight. You were both smiling and laughing.

"Ok I was planning on going to (favorite place to eat) and then going to like an arcade or something. Then we can just hang out here." Alex said.

"Yes! That sound like so much fun. I'm so excited" you said.

For the rest of the day you guys just ate food, played video games and fell asleep on the couch together watching a movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry this is a short chapter. Also I've just been lazy and reading stories not updating. Anyways

Where are you guys from?
I live in California