Chapter 4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy ~_~

I know, I said I don't really like updating a lot but here I am. Idk reading fanfics and writing things, gets my mind off of everything else and honestly I really really don't wanna be back to reality at the moment.

To personal? Sorry

Here's Chapter 4. 😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Nico's Pov•

I woke up with the hot sun beating in my face, hot sand was speckled all over my black clothing and my Stygian Iron sword wasn't buckled to my belt like normal... I quickly stood up and shook the sand off. I was on a beach, the tide was high, you could smell the sea salt from the ocean. I didn't mind it though, it reminded me of Percy. There was no people here, just me. I began walking along the sand when I spotted an ivory coloured gazebo just a little ways away. Strange, it seemed to be the only building in sight. As I jogged over to it I saw there was some one there.

She stood with her back to me, she had long brown hair in a side braid.

"Hello?" I called to her.

"Ah, Nico. Come, join me" The mysterious women replied.

How did she know my name? Who was she?

"Who are you?" I asked, instinctively reaching for my sword but remembering it wasn't there.

"You don't know?" She turned towards me, she had sea green eyes just like Percy's, high define cheek bones, plush lips, everything about her was so- flawless.

"Aphrodite" I grimaced. I never liked the Goddess of love. I don't particularly like any god to be exact, but Aphrodite just pisses me off.

She smiled sweetly at me. "Yes, that would be me"

"This is a dream right? And what do you want from me"

"Yes it is, it's not my style to come to you. Now sit with me and we can talk" She said as a fancy white table appeared with matching seats. I hesitantly sat, angering a god really isn't on my to-do list.

"So Nico, how have you been?"

"Wait what? If were just going to have some stupid small talk conversation that I'm out" I snapped as I began to get out of my chair. The beach around us began dissipating until there was nothing left, just me, the goddess of love and this stupid gazebo. Guess she doesn't want me to leave.

"You Nico Di Angelo are staying right here" She sneered back.

I sat back down in my chair, glaring at her.

"Good, now down to business I guess" Her mood instantly lightened up. "Nico, your scarred, I can see it. Your scared, hatful, depressed, sad and lonely. But most of all, your in love-"

"Excuse me bi-" Before I could finish Aphrodite waved her hand and I instantly felt like I was drowning. I couldn't breath, it felt like something was being shoved down my throat. In a moment she let up, glaring down at me.

"Now you listen up boy. You think I came down here to put up with this?! I pity you boy, I wanted to help you. So listen up. Now, where were we? Ah, you being In love. I know how you feel about Perseus Jackson, and yes he has Annabeth, but you to, you to are ment to be. And love Nico, triumphs all. Don't be scarred about being gay, it's who you are, you can't change it. And yes, your scarred since everyone you've ever loved has gone, but you need to let go, move on, things happen, but you can't give up, no not on love Nico" And with that, Aphrodite was gone. Everything went black.

~~~~~~~

My eyes fluttered open, after looking around I realized I was in the guest room In the big house. I lifted one leg off the bed, then the next. I sat like that for awhile, before pulling up my shirt to see my knife wound. The stitches were still there but they were healing. How long has it been since I was stabbed? It felt like just hours ago I threw Percy outta the way of the knife. I remember his pained look, the tears streaming down his face, the blood. So much blood. I can't believe I'm still alive.

I slowly stood up and opened the guest room door. I never was In the big house much so I didn't know my way around. After failing a few times to locate the stairs going back down to the first floor I finally found my way. I was about to leave when I realized I was wearing one of Percy's blue T-shirts and boxers. I can't go out like that, but I doubt I have the strength to shadow travel to my cabin. I decided to try and shadow travel, I got to a dark corner in the house living room and let the shadows envelope me in darkness. I thought of my cabin and In the next few seconds the shadows were traveling me. Before I even got halfway there, I felt completely exhausted, I wasn't used to how much energy it took and I felt myself falling. I hit the ground with a 'Oumph' but quickly recovered and dragged my exhausted ass up. I was a few feet away from the Poseidon cabin. Great. Seeing my cabin was still awhile away, I knocked on Percy's door. No reply. Damn.

Well... He wasn't there... I was tired... He wouldn't mind if I came in... right?

I slowly opened the door and slipped inside the dark cabin. The lights were out but I found my way to his bed, after bumping into half a billion objects. I flung myself onto it and pulled the blankets up over my head, laying flat on my stomach and dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question-o

Favourite books besides Pjo and HOO?

Mines... uhmmmm idk I love a lot of books (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~