Chapter 7.

Hai Again,

So it's the weekend now, so you can have an update :D Sorry for how short Chapter 6 was /: Ima try and make this one longer Kay Kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote of the chapter:

A friend to you is all I'll ever be. But I'll always secretly wish the way you want her is the way you'll want me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Percy's Pov•

Why did Neeks just storm out like that? What did I do wrong?! That boy is just so... confusing sometimes >:(

"Percy?" Annabeth's calm voice rang through my ears, bringing me back to reality.

"Sorry, what?" I asked, trying to remember what she was going on about.

"The architecture in Camp Jupiter, silly. You really need to pay attention more"

"Yeah, sorry bout that. I just... didn't get much sleep last night" It was the truth, after Nico left I went out looking for him but I couldn't find him anywhere. I ended up going back to my cabin and laying restless in bed.

"Oh, ok. Well I should get going. I've got some stuff to do..."

"What'r you going off to do?" I asked curiously. She's been my girlfriend for so long, we always told each other everything... Well lately things have been kinda rough on my part but I still loved that blonde haired girl.

"You'll find out later, bye Perce" She giggled at my curiosity and kissed my cheek before running off to gods know where.

Guess I'll find out whats going on later. I should go find Nico... I think he's at archery now... well, if he showed up then that's were he should be.

I stuffed my hands in my light blue sweater and went walking off to the archery range. I could see some of the Aphrodite kids attempting to hit the target, but miserably failing, shooting there arrows all over the place. I looked around for Nico but instead spotted Piper, the only Aphrodite kid that can actually hit a bullseye.

"Hey Pipes!" I called to her

"Percy! What's up?" She asked, I don't spend much time with her anymore. Only if the seven- and Nico get together.

"Looking for Nico. Have you seen him?"

"Yeah, he just left a few minutes ago. He got frustrated cause Lilith almost hit him with an arrow" Piper explained.

"Oh ok, any idea were he went?"

"He headed off that-a way" Piper pointed off towards the ocean, well, Atleast I can walk by the water.

"Thanks Pipes!" I grinned at her and winked, just teasingly.

"Seriously Perce" She giggled and lightly punched my arm as I walked off

As I got closer to the ocean I could smell the sea salt drifting into the clear air, the tide was high, small waves pushed there way up onto the hot sand, the sky was a light inviting blue with clouds floating around endlessly. As much as I wanted to stay there in the sun shine I knew I had to find Nico. I started walking barefoot on the sand, watching the small waves crawl up onto the sand, only inches away from my feet before retreating back.

I looked back up to the large dock jutting out of the beach into deeper water. I couldn't see very well with the sun in my eyes, but there was definitely someone up there.

I walked to the start of the dock, cupping my hands above my eyes to keep the sun off. My heart skipped a beat when I realized that the boy sitting there was Nico. His legs were dangling off the wooden dock, his head was down as if he were crying although I couldn't see his face, dark black hair was draped down covering it. He was wearing a black t-shirt and dark blue jeans. He looked so... tired. Like he had finally given up. His defences were down, I could tell, he was no longer tense, he no longer had his mischievous eyes, he seemed... Broken. Seeing him like this... It crushed me.

I started to approach him, I was quite, trying not to startle him. I could see his head tilt a bit towards me as I sat down beside him.

"Percy" He whispered.

"Nico... what's wrong?" I asked gently, trying to look at his face.

"Percy..." The frail boy smiled at me before leaning his body onto mine. I tucked his head onto my chest awkwardly patted his back not knowing what to do to comfort him. "Thank you..." He mumbled.

"For what?"

"For... this is going to sound stupid, but here goes nothing. My hole life has been a series of doors in my face, everything good that's happened to me, has ended worse. People always feel bad for me so they ask me "Are you alright" Not for my sake, but for there's so they can clear there guilt. I always say yes for there benefit. But you- Your not here for you, your here for me Percy. Thank you"

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. He was opening up to me... I had to do or say something...

"Nico... I..." I started but He quickly cut me off "Im sorry... I shouldn't have said that... I should go" Nico tried to get up but I held him down with my arms.

"No. Nico, stay. I'm not going to tell you everything gets better Nico. Cause honestly I don't know what the future holds for us. But Nico, I'm so proud of you, you've stayed strong, you've fought through all of this. I don't want you to go through anything like that again Nico, and definitely not alone"

I hugged Nico closer to me, and to my surprise he embraced me back. When he pulled away he smiled at me.

"Thanks Percy..." He mumbled

"Now cmon, dinner's soon" I pulled Nico up and we both headed off to the dinner pavilion.

~After dinner~

I was getting up from my table when Annabeth appeared beside me. That girl was fast.

"Percy! Lets get to the camp fire!"

"Someone's excited, what for?" I asked.

"You'll see!" She giggled. As she pulled me, I looked back and saw Nico, looking at the ground with his hands in his pockets. I wanted to be by him right now, walking and talking...

Annabeth brought me to a log seat and sat me down, to my surprise though she didn't sit with me.

"I'll be back soon" She said, leaving me with a quick peck on the cheek. Everyone was taking seats when Chiron came on to the small stage they have set up in the middle.

"Everyone quite down!" He called "Before any of the songs start, Annabeth wants to say something" Annabeth jumped up onto the stage and walked to the centre, looking at me. Chiron took a few steps back and smiled.

"Hello everyone. I know, you all want to get on with the campfire but I'd like to interrupt for a moment. This is were I met the love of my life, and so I think this is the best place to ask this. Percy Jackson, will you marry me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew, I hope that was long enough for you.

Question:

What's your favourite WATTPAD fanfic ? (I read all the ones in my library so I need more suggestions)

Bye,

~Endlessly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~