Chapter 10.

Qoute:

There's a 'hell' in hello

'good' in goodbye

'lie' in believe

'over' in lover

'end' in friend

and an 'if' in life.

On with the chapter !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico's Pov

My arms hung uselessly by my sides. My feet freezing from the cold wooden floor. My face was buried in my knees. I sat there, on the floor of my cabin alone, tired, desperate. I didn't know what to do. My days passed by, I normally did my usual activates and pretended I was fine. But some days you just can't help it. One tiny thing reminds you of a painful thought and your gone. Today it had simply been the salty smell of the oceans breeze.

It seemed so long ago Percy made his promise, 4 weeks have passed. 4. He said he'd be back in a few days.

I was about to get up when I heard a soft knocking on my door.

"What" I asked. I knew I was being rude but for once I really didn't care.

"Nico- it's me"

"Percy?" my voice trembled but I couldn't stop it.

"Let me in, please"

I slowly got off the floor and unlocked my cabins door. I opened it slightly, two sea green eyes peeked over at me. Percy's baby pink lips turned into a small smile as he saw me. His skin was tanned, raven coloured hair was messily arranged on his head, small parts falling down in front of his eyes.

"Leave. Get out. All you ever do is ruin things"

"Nico..."

"No Percy. I tried to let you in but it's to late goodbye" Is how I wanted our conversation to go. I wanted to come off strong and confident like I didn't need him but that didn't happen.

"Percy-" Before I could glare him down or tell him to leave my knees buckled beneath me. Tears sprung out of my eyes. I fell forward, clutching onto Percy grey shirt.

"Nico! Oh gods, come here" Percy picked me up bridal style, I laid against his chest, wet tears falling onto his shirt. He put me down onto my bed and laid beside me.

"Nico- shhh... it'll be ok... I promise. I know I screw everything up. But I have to be able to do this. You don't deserve to be miserable, I know I broke my promise to you Neeks but please- I'm so sorry" By now Percy was crying into me, we laid there, holding each other crying like there was no tomorrow. Like everything depends on us and we were finally giving up.

"Percy- You-you need to go" I whispered, my tears now dried.

"I can't- Nico- I love you" Percy looked at me, dead in the eyes. "I left Annabeth. Nico I love you. It took me so long to find out but I do. I need you Nico" After a pause Percy looked at me again, I was so torn. Half of me was screaming to take him back and the other wanted to punch him and everyone else away. "May I kiss you Nico di Angelo?"

The last time Percy kissed me- it had destroyed me. But as I looked into his deep green eyes I saw desperation, love, compassion, uncertainty, as much as my body screamed no! I had to.

"Yes" I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry for the short update! It's just so late~

Okay well I hope you all like this chapter

OH AND QOTD:

Do you like Percy, Jason, Frank Nico, or Leo better?

I like --> NICO, then Leo, Then Percy, Then Jason and lastly Frank... Sorry not sorry... heh