Chapter 6.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poem of the chapter:

He had the sound of rain in his voice, and the colour of grey skies deep in his eyes. His skin was pale as snow, and inside his soul, flowers would never grow. He was cold and hard as stone, he got used to being left alone. He was no ones favourite season, and all of this was the reason. -I.C.

Ps. The poem is suppose to be about a girl not boy, I just changed it so it would go better with the story. Okay, on with the chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Nicos Pov•

I know, I was probably over reacting by storming out on Percy there it's just... He can't help, because he is the problem. Well really it's my fault for ever falling for him, but he didn't have to be so... handsome. It did take a lot of willpower to not go running back to Percy, and embrace him once again. No one but Bianca has ever held me the same way Percy did, he was just probably surprised to see me awake again...

I had run into the Forrest, tears now stained my cheeks. Everything just came rushing out. All my emotions I always hid. All those secret feelings. I let them drain from me within my tears. But it still wasn't enough, I felt like no matter how loud I screamed or how many tears I shed all those heart breaking thoughts would never leave. My steps became smaller and tipsy, my eyes closed, I let my knees fall from under me. Hearing the dried leaves crunch under me, My hand hit a sharp stone In front of me. Warm blood raced down my palm, staining in with its crimson colour. I didn't care though, I just wanted a break. A break from everything. I leaned my side against a tree, and sat there, feeling the light breeze push against my face, drying the tears.

It seemed like I had been sitting there for hours when I heard footsteps approaching me. I slowly lifted my head, almost hoping for it to be a monster. But instead of a gruesome face of a monster I saw Jason. His face was contorted in worry, pity and confusion. Not something you saw everyday, the heroic son of Jupiter confused. I simply sat there looking back at him with shame in my eyes, hoping I could just vanish into the oblivion.

"Nico?" He asked softly, reaching towards me.

I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came up. I didn't have the strength nor the willpower to talk.

"Nico are you alright? What happened? Please, Nico talk to me" Jason asked, kneeling down beside me. I didn't know what to say, there was no way to put my feelings into words. No way to describe how much was wrong. How nothing was ever going to be ok. How broken I was inside. I did the only thing I could think of, I leaned my body off of the tree and practically fell on Jason. He caught me in his muscular arms and hugged me.

"It'll be alright, let's get you back to your cabin okay?" Jason whispered softly.

"Mhm" Was all I could get out.

I must have fell asleep on our way back because before I knew it I was in my bed, wrapped In the dark shaded covers. I looked around for Jason but he was no wheres to be seen. I laid my head back down and stared blankly into space. I was interrupted by my cabin door being slowly opened and closed once the blonde haired boy was inside.

"Nico? Good your awake" Jason acknowledged.

"Where were you?"

"At breakfast, you slept through the whole night. I just came to see if you were up"

"Oh... well thanks Jason"

"No problem Nico. So, mind if I asked what was up last night?"

"Sigh... well I guess I owe you. It was- Percy.... I well... ran into him last night and stuff happened" I wasn't telling him everything, obviously, but I didn't want to get into details.

"Oh... I thought you were over him"

"Feelings can only stay buried so long..." I admitted "I should get going, I have archery in 15 minutes"

"Alright... Just talk to me okay Nico? I'm here for you if you need me" Jason smiled at me one last time before shutting my cabin door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question:

Uhmmm.... Jasico or Leico?

(I think everyone knows Percico is otp but out of those two, I'd say Jasico)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~