Missing you - plance

Pidges pov~

It had been about a couple of months since Allura had broke up with lance and he was ignoring all of us. I was hurt because I loved him and he still missed her, I know that he would never
Love me but I had to help him to
Move on. I missed everything about him, his smile, his laughter and the way his eyes lit up when he was happy. I just wanted to see him smile again. I then hear a knock at my door and I open it to see lance. "Lance what are you doing here?!" I ask hugging him tightly and he hugs back. "I came to see you pidgey, I wanted to ask if you would go somewhere with me" he says and I look at him confused, "wait, you want me to go with you where?" I ask him and he hands him a blindfold. "It's a surprise so please come with me?" I look at him then let him put the blindfold on me. When we arrive at where he was taking me I could smell a sweet aroma. Lance takes the blindfold off and I gasp. We were standing in a field of flowers and then it starts to rain making it even more Perfect. I look at him and me pulls me close "pidge... no Katie look I need to tell you something..." he says and I look down "I really like- no I love you Katie and I always have, the truth is I broke up with Allura because I realized my feelings for you..." he says and I was blushing "I love you to lance, I have ever since the garrison" he then leans in and kisses me, pulling away and smiling at me. "Then how about we stay here a while? Just you and me" he asks and I nod because I missed this it being just him and me.