Chapter 8

Lisa's P.O.V
Today was so cold it was -1 degrees and I had to go to school.

I sat in my seat and waited for Jungkook to sit down next to me but he never came.

What is it with this guy missing school days?

Instead a hot guy sat next to me and I look at him up and down "who are you?" I said coming out of my mouth.

"Oh sorry my name is Minho I saw an empty seat with a pretty lady sitting next to it" he said and I blushed I don't know why?.

"Umm are you coming to the game?" He said and I shook my head no "oh that's fine I'm just a replacement anyways for jungoo" he said "Umm you mean Jungkook?" I said "yeah that's the one"

(At lunch)

I went to go sit with his hyungs since my Unnie's weren't here now it's just me and all 6 boys.

"So Lisa how was school today?" I was too busy into dreamland that I didn't hear what he said "Lisa?".

"Huh um yeah I brushed my teeth this morning" I said "that's not what I asked, but it's good to here that you are not dirty." Jimin said.

"Oh uh yeah sorry what did you ask?" I said "how was your day?" He said "ummm it was lonely" I said saying the truth cause I didn't want to lie.

"Why cause Jungkook wasn't here?" Taehyung smirked and nudged me so I pinched him. "Not really I just didn't have no one to talk to today and Jungkook is usually who I talk too" I said.

"OOOOOOOO LISKOOK IS REAL!!!" All of them yelled together.
"You know what I'm going home since I have no classes for the rest of the day" I said "you're just saying that as an excuse so you wouldn't have to be around Liskook shippers" Taehyung said and I pinched him again.

(Walking home)

"Ugh I should have just stayed there now I have nothing to do for the rest of the day" I Then see a playground

I know I'm not a kid but it will help my Boredom.

I went and sat in the swing and just didn't swing I just looked at the ground. Suddenly someone pushes me lightly.

"Hey Manoban How was school today?" I turn around and I see Jungkook. "Hey, why didn't you go to school today" I asked but then I see his pale lips and face.

"Were you sick?" I said and touched his forehead.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I laughed and grabbed her hand "yeah I was sick today" I said "oh that what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I was bored, and I needed some air" I said "it's cold right now you can get worse" she said and grabbed my hand. "Where are we going doll?" I ask "to my house it's to cold out here" she said and dragged me in.

We sat on the couch "you know you shouldn't be wasting your energy when your sick, you should sleep"

Aish this girl

"I took a nap already today" I said rubbing my hand together cause it was cold. "Ahhh right let me turn on the fire" she said and went to turn it on.

"So how was school?" I asked her "it was boring I had no one to talk too" she said "awwww sounded like you missed me" I said. "YAH don't become like your hyungs our number fan" I laughed.

"Oh shit I think I had a game today?" I said "you did, now you have a hot guy Minho replacing you" I stopped and looked at her.

Lisa's P.O.V
He looked at me "what do you mean hot guy?" He said and then I realized what I said "oh um no that's not what I mean I meant to say that a guy Minho took you're place, he's not hot at all" I said and smiled.