Chapter 9

Lisa's P.O.V
     "JUNGKOOK!!!" I look and I see Bambam. He clearly saw me "LISA!!!" He ran to me and I jumped into his arms.

   "Wow you grew a lot since childhood" he said and messed up my bangs. I hate it when people do that and he knew he was just teasing me.

   "Jungkook are we still going to Thailand in a week" Bam said and I just looked at Jungkook who looks very uncomfortable.

   "You guys are going to Thailand in a week?" I asked "yeah but it's only for 2 weeks then we'll be back, oh right Lisa-ssi can I have your number?" He asked.

   "Sure Bam" said and he handed me his phone I typed it in. "I can give you a ride if you guys__" He said But was cut off by Jungkook "no it's fine we'll be heading now.

   He grabbed my wrist and started speed-walking.

(After a while)

Jungkook's P.O.V
    "UGH MY LEGS FEEL LIKE JELLY!!!" Lisa said crouching down on the floor. "We should have taken that ride with Bam" she said.

    I pulled her back up onto her feet "we can make it there faster if you will not stop complaining every second" I said "one block ago you said your arms were Jelly, I guess your whole body's Jelly" I said.

    "Exactly" she said and started running and I chased after her.

Lisa's P.O.V
   I ran into a park and Jungkook tackled me onto the grass. We were both laughing on the ground.

   "Today was fun thank you Jungkook" I said and sighed cause of how peaceful it is. "So you're going to Thailand huh?" I said disappointed.

   "Yeah, why do you sound so sad" he asked facing me while I'm facing the sky. "N-no I'm not sad it's because I talk to you a lot and it's two weeks alone at school" I said.

    "You have my Hyungs" he said and I Sighed and got up "Never mind we should go before it's late" I said getting up and he got up too.

   It then started to rain and he put my Jacket over us "I-i think we should go to my dads hotel just because your house is to far

Shit is my dream coming true?

A/n
Sorry guys I'm in the hospital waiting to see if my sister can be discharged and I've been awake since 3:00 and I'm tired. Sorry Gn

 Sorry Gn