Chapter 13

Lisa's P.O.V
"I like you" Jungkook whispers in my ear then backs away "I..." I was stuttering I was shocked at this moment that I couldn't really say anything.

"It's ok Lisa" he said getting up to leave with the most coldest look I have ever seen. I just sat there on my bed shocked. Did he just confess to me?.

    "I'll see you tomorrow" he said leaving my room. WAIT WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!. I took a while to process what's happening, I check the time shit it's been 10 minutes since Jungkook left.

    I got up from my bed and ran out the door. Ok think Lisa if I was a guy in my twenties where would I go after being rejected I thought and my first option was the park.

    I ran in out of breath "gosh I need to start running more" I said as I looked around the park. I then spotted him on the swing.

   I was going to go up to him when I see the one girl I thought I'll never see again

Sooyah

   She went and sat next to him on the other swing. I hid behind the slide to listen to what they were saying "I'm glad you came" Jungkook said smiling.

    "I'm glad you called me" she said with a smirk. "Anyways why did you call me?" She asked "I don't know I just need you back baby" he said

Did he just call her baby? No this is all just another fucking dream, forget that this is a nightmare.

   "I knew you'll want me back" she got up and sat on his lap. Without knowing I started to cry.

Jungkook's P.O.V
    I called Sooyah here only because I needed someone to comfort me. I was going to tell Sooyah the real reason why I called her here. But then I saw a blond girl hiding behind the slide I knew it was Lisa when I first saw her.

   "Anyways why did you call?" Sooyah asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "I don't know I just need you back baby" I said just to make Lisa think different. "I knew you'll want me back" she got up and sat on my lap I felt really uncomfortable.

   "I have to get home now I was in the middle of something before you called me" she got off my lap "text me" she said and winked and walked away.

    I went behind the slide where I see Lisa with her face in her knees

Was she crying?

   I crouch down "Lisa you can come from under the slide now" I said and she lifted her head to look at me, her eyes were poofy red.

    "Why do you do this Jungkook?" She said getting up to leave but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my arms

Lisa's P.O.V
   I was going to run but Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest so that we were hugging now.

   "Why are you doing this to me Lisa, is what I should be asking" he said "w..hat d..o you mean?" I asked "I like you a lot Lisa" he said and I smiled and broke the hug to look at him.

    "Then why did you just call Sooyah" I said raising an eyebrow. "I need someone to comfort me, and Sooyah used to be my closest friend till she wanted to be more" I sighed in relief.