Chapter 14

Lisa's P.O.V
    After Valentine's Day I had a food coma and couldn't move from my bed the whole day.

   This year I actually had a Valentine except Chae, it was Jungkook. Every now and then he'll try to kiss me but I'll dodge it.

    I feel bad not wanting to kiss Jungkook because I don't want my first kiss just to be Random I want to be special and Loving. Like that day Jungkook took me to that water show.

   I was walking into the school and on my way there I see something that was very disturbing, but cute at the same time.

  I saw Jennie and Taehyung making out on my locker. I tap both of them on the shoulder "I see you two had a good Valentine's Day" I said and they both looked away and Blushed.

  "Anyways can you two love birds go make out on someone else locker" I said and they nodded still kinda flustered cause of the situation.

  I opened my locker and got all the stuff I need for my next class and when I closed it Jungkook was there.

  "Hey beautiful" he said and I cringed at his words "Hey Jungcock" I said and started walking to class. "Why are you so mean to me" he said and pouted and I squish his cheeks "sorry Kook it's just weird after seeing Jennie and V make out on my locker"
I said.

    "Oh right did they tell you that Jisoo and Jin got together too" he said "wow I'm really late on news" I said walking into class.

Jungkook's P.O.V
    School is almost finished I just have to wait for the last bell and I'm out of this hell whole.

   Lisa said that she wants her first kiss to be very special. So after school I'm planning to take her somewhere special.

*Ring*

    I got up and ran to Lisa's locker to wait for her. And there she came with her hair flowing backwards as she walks.

   "Hey Jungkook" she said now in front of me "Hey you ready to go?" I asked "Go where?" She asked me and I smiled "you'll see once we get there" she nodded and we were heading in our way.

  "Jungkook where are we going" she said as we were walking there holding hands "I told you you'll see once we get there" I said and she pouted.

Lisa's P.O.V
   We finally got there and we stood there in front of an amusement park. I smiled "Thanks I needed a little fun" I said and smiled "I'm glad you like it" he said and we headed in.

    "So what are we going to ride first" I said clapping my hands. Jungkook pointed to a boat that rocks back and forth in the air really high.

   "Nope" I said "come on it won't be scary" he said grabbing my wrist and already leading me to the line.

(Once the ride was done)

   I came out with my eyes open and slapped Jungkook in the arm almost tearing up. "You said it wasn't going to scary" I said and Jungkook cupped my cheeks.

   "Awww baby I'm sorry I didn't think it'll be  that scary" he said and I was calm again. It was already noon and the sun was setting.

Jungkook's P.O.V
    The sun started setting "Hey to make it up to you do you want to go to the Ferris wheel" I asked her and she nodded she looked calm down.

   The man put us in a cart as we started to go up. "Jungkook look at view it looks so cool and nice" Lisa said like a little girl pointing out the window. I couldn't care less about the view I kept looking at her.

   "Kook?" She called me and I snapped out of my daze "Yes?" I responded "Are you ok your mind seems like it's somewhere else?" She asked and I laughed "I'm fine Lali just look forward and keep looking out the window" I said and she smiled and nodded.

Lisa's P.O.V
   I kept looking out and can feel Jungkook's eyes on me. "Jungkook I had a lot of fun today" I said facing him and he smiled "I'm glad you did__" he was going to continue but when the fetid wheel stopped my back slammed against the wall with Jungkook on top of me.

   He didn't get off he just kept staring at me. I also didn't want him to get off our eyes went from our eyes to our lips. We both looked desperate for each other.

  Jungkook licked his lips and started to lean in. I closed my eyes, but after a while I realize Jungkook's lips didn't touch mine so I opened my eyes.

  I look straight forward at him "What happened why'd you stop?" I asked and he smirked "Because the ride ended" he pointed to exit. "Ah__y..eah" I said getting of still can feel Jungkook's smirk from behind me.

Jungkook's P.O.V
    We were walking to Lisa's house holding hands Lisa still looked a little flustered. "Hey you ok?" I ask and she faced me with red cheeks. "Y..eah" she said and kept facing forward.

  She then got a text and I peek over to see it and it's from BamBam

Bam
Hey Lali want to hang out this week?

   Lisa put her phone back in the back pocket of her jeans. I grabbed her and put her over my shoulder "JUNGKOOK PUT ME DOWN!!!" She yelled and I just laughed.

   "Sorry I can't" I said whole going into her house. "JUNGKOOK YOU ASSHOLE!!!" She yelled. I threw her onto the couch.

Lisa's P.O.V
    I laughed "Hey you want to watch a movie?" He asked and I nodded. He put on. Movie as I leaned back on his chest as he had his arm around me.

   "Lisa?" Jungkook called me and look at him and he looks at me realizing that we're to close again. "Lisa I like you a lot" he said in a serious tone. I didn't give two shits anymore.

   I smashed my lips onto his he kissed me back, and put me into his lap. We then parted lips. "Wow I thought you wanted your first kiss to be special" he said and I laughed.

   "I don't care about that I just wanted to kiss you already" I said and Jungkook looked at me shocked. "And I thought I was the desperate one" he said and I slapped his arm. "YAH!" I said going to stand up but he pulled me down, on his lap again.

"I just claimed you mine and you want to leave"

A/n
Hey I forgot to put this on Valentine's Day

A/nHey I forgot to put this on Valentine's Day