| Copyright & Author's Note |

Hey guys! I'm Amber, your friendly neighborhood writer that enjoys playing around with Photoshop and playing my violin as well as reading and writing (duh).

This is the second draft of this story, and, in my opinion, the best draft. I've been working on this story since April of 2016, and it's been my dear little baby, going from a book with flat characters and no discernable plot to a book (I hope) you will enjoy!

I won't keep you guys much longer, but I want to thank each and every one of you guys for giving my book a chance, and please don't hesitate to vote, comment, or otherwise show yourselves! I will get crazy with you guys (on the old chapter six, I planned to murder half the book's characters with an army of cats), so please don't hesitate to be crazy!

Love you all,

~ Amber

~

© 2018 AmberLynnWriter

All rights reserved. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

All characters in this publication are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.