Chapter 7: Pissed Beyond Belief

Penny: I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barry P.O.V.

I saw Ricky walking around the street where John was murdered. "Someone had a grudge against him. Joker and he were in a love-hate relationship on who could kill my dad. I was there to stop him. Joker is in cahoots with Killer Crock. He probably did this. By my dad, I mean Bruce Wayne, not B-man." She said kicking a pebble.

"So, what about you and Wally?" I asked trying to get her mind off of everything.

"I've never had the time for a romantic relationship in the past. What makes this any different?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Cause this isn't Gotham and I think that it would be healthy for both you and him to at least try it out," I said nudging her with my elbow. "Do you at least sort of like him that way?" 

"I've ever felt love before. I have no idea what it feels like. Could you describe it to me?" She asked.

"Your heart pounds when you stand next to them, you would do anything in your power to make them happy, and even, at first sight, you want to be whatever you can to them. Do you feel that way around Wally?" I asked.

"Yeah, does this mean I'm in love?" She asked smiling. I nodded smiling back. She looked happy and free. "What about you and Iris?" I looked at her in shock. "What? Just because I've never felt love doesn't mean that I've never seen that look on someone's face." She said crossing her arms.

"I do love her but, she will never feel the same way." I looked across the street to see Wally with a girl. They were laughing together. Ricky looked pissed. I looked down at my phone after it rang. "Iris, I thought you were talking to Wally about ways for the two lovebirds to get together," I said confused.

"One word Allen, jealousy. She gets jealous and expresses her true feelings and bam they get together." I looked across the street to see Ricky talking to Wally and he seemed to be explaining something to her before they kissed.

"Well, it worked. They are making out in an alleyway." I said laughing.

"Perfect," she said with sarcasm. We laughed through the phone and she told me to follow them and tell her what they were doing. They are cute together.