Chapter 4

(Hey Guys, this chapter might be a long one, really hope you are enjoying it! Comment your ideas! Love you all <3)

Keep running. We can not stop. We must not stop.” Cat kept saying.

“But why?” Asked Jake, trying to keep up with her.

“Because, Jack would of gone to find Charlie, or even Grandma. So, he probably already gone and told them. So, they probably on their way.”

“But, so what is they find us?” Jake started. “Dose it really matter? Like, really? I don't even know where we are going? Do you?”

“Yes. I do know where we are going.” Said Cat, glancing at Jake. Who looked like he might fall over. “But, where are we going?”

“Just follow me.” She answered. “I know what I'm doing. I know where I'm going. I know what to do. I just.........know.”

“I'm not saying that you don't know.” Jake said, stopping in his tracks. “But, what I am saying is: why is it bad, if Charlie, or Grandma, or if Sam, or Soph, Or Zoe, found us?”

“And what I am saying is: I thought you wanted to come with me? You said that you wanted to come with me. You were angry at me, for not taking you with me in the first place. Remember? I asked you, what you wanted to do? I asked you if you wanted to go back and dob on both of us, or if you wanted to come. And you said that you wanted to come. Remember?”

“Yes I remember.”

“Good. So, if you want to go home, there is nothing stopping you from going.”

“Yeah, there is something stopping me from going.” He said.

“Yeah?” She asked, eyeing him. “And what's that?”

“You.” He said. “Your what's stopping me from leaving, from going. You need me. I am, never going to leave you again. I am, never going to let you go. You mean a lot to me. I need you. If I lost you again, I would die. I would never be able to forgive myself. When you were gone, I broke. I can't lose you, ever ever again. I.....just.......can't.............let............you...........go. Because.........I.........love......................” He looked right at her, in the eyes. “you.” He moved in to kiss her, but then something hit him in the back of the head. Cat watched one of her best friends fall to the ground. And saw someone come out of the brushes. “Cat. I haven't seen you for a few days.” Said the voice. “Yeah, there is a reason for that.” Cat, replied coolly.

“What is the reason, then?”

“Well, you tried to kill me last week.”

“True.” He said. “But, we can still be friends.”

“Really? I don't think so.”

“Why?”

“I don't make friends with people, that try to kill me. Or with people that, hit my friends over the head with a.......... stick?”

“Yeah, I hit him with a stick.”

“Well, I don't make friends with people, that do that.”

“That's fair enough.” He said moving closer to her. “Neither do I.”

“Really? Well, you work with them.” Cat said, spitting on the them. “You are one of them.

“I know. But just because I work with bad people, doesn't mean I am a bad person.”

“Yes it does.” She said, moving away slowly. “You work with very bad people. People that tried to kill me. People who tricked me. People who said that they took my sister, our sister, but didn't. People who send my own twin brother after me. So, yeah you are a bad person.”