'I am so stupid'

Sally's Pv
'I am so stupid' why did I blurt that out now they'll hate me for sure, for fuck sake can't anything for me go right for me, I wish I could just go back in time and cut out my experiences even if it leaves a hollow shell it's better that this

~ time skip till the end of the school day
I walked home regretting everything that happened today first I cut myself then I got hit by my dad then screamed at all my friends and then I had a panic attack in the nurses office and now I'm walking home alone and on the verge of crying.
I get in the apartments and Lisa looks at me "hey sal, how was today?" She asked and I started sobbing "sal sweetheart come in" she said dragging me in her apartment and Hugging me after a bit Larry walked in to see me crying while his mom hugged me "sal what happened?" She asked not noticing Larry "I had another nightmare last night" I said still sobbing my eyes out "what about ?" She seemed worried "it was worse then normal, I saw Larry and he said that everything was my fault and to look at what I had done, I fell into a whole and my dad and friends all told me I was a mistake and it was my fault" I said trying to calm down "what was your fault?" She didn't know I'd never spoke about my mom "my moms death, Larry & my's friendship dying and his dads death, ash was faking being my friend they all were, it felt so real" I said and Larry hugged me "we aren't fake friends and I don't blame you for anything, your dad doesn't blame you either" he sounded less calm and more concerned then normal "you can sleep here if you want to sal, Larry's bed is big enough for the both of you" She didn't know how I felt about him, I really want to sleep in his bed "I have a crush on your son I don't know if sleeping in the same bed is a good idea" I said quietly looking at the ground "I already guessed that by the way you acted around him" she said laughing "okay I'll stay I guess"

~time skip till they're going to sleep
Larry was asleep I was just about to sleep until Larry put his hand over my face and took my mask off and put his arm around me "go to sleep, goodnight sally face" Larry said snuggling up to me I did the same and closed my eyes "goodnight Larry face"
I know I already wrote three chapters today but I got inspired by a free day off school and playing the sally game again 😂 {472}