"I want you larry"

Sally's Pv
I already was waiting for Larry to walk to school and back from school with I loved him really I did I could hardly stand time alone he was my boyfriend and I was proud to say it.
he made me forget the pain and feel better about the life where forced to live in and it seemed like maybe this life isn't so bad after all as long as Larry's there It'll all be okay.

Tomorrow was gonna be the day I showed him how much I loved him and let him do something he wanted to do for a while.
"Sally let's have sex please" Larry was pleading for it again but tomorrow was the day we would today I'll reject it again and then tomorrow when we do he'll be more surprised and happy "no" I said rejecting his invitation "but sally I am horny, why can't we, were dating come on" Larry only acted like this when he was horny it was kinda funny he was like kid who could have a toy he wanted "I am not ready to yet" him asking is killing me because I wanna but we can't tomorrow is a birthday gift and today can't be an early  birthday present "I can be gentle and even prepare you" Larry was desperate it was adorable "no Larry it'll still hurt"

I am making this short because that way the birthday gift gets here sooner I'll write it today or tonight and put it up today or tomorrow at the latest, hope you enjoyed {264}