Birth mark

Noah's P.O.V
Waking up to my mother singing is the best way for me to find the will to live her voice like a piano being played if that makes any since. Anyhow I am Noah I have the mark of a little on my right hip it is a birthmark shaped like a bear a teddy bear to be honest I don't like being  a little it embarrasses me and I will not allow it to take over my life so I hide it,we are all given a classification the day we are born based on our birthmark shape my parents are pet and owner and they had me a little.Walking downstairs I'm greeted with my mother cooking and my father watching tv  "really son why can't you be more like a little is supposed to be" my father sighs looking up at me.
"don't patronize our son he's being who he wants and I'm proud" my mother states,and by who I want to be she means an emo cast out .I roll my eyes and walk out the door  before she can tell me to put on a pull-up which she doesn't know I don't own, littles are supposed to follow the law of a submissive which is a shit ton because we could slip into headspace at any given moment. Getting to school sucks well cause I'm not the most popular person in fact I'm at the bottom the way bottom I'm the almost the most hated  kid in school cause well I'm gay I say almost because well I'm not the only gay kid here the  jocks and all the other cliques are at the top so like any other school basically. Walking into English I get glared at by non other than bitchy Britney,No one knows why she hates me not even her,but it doesn't stop her from kicking my chair out from under me and making me fall; trying to keep myself from head space I get my chair taking calming breaths. Once  that's over the teacher starts class "ok class there will be a pairs project you must write a 5 page essay about any thing you want, I'm choosing partners". Before she begins to call out names in walks Isaiah black the most popular kid in the school the teacher glares at him he gives her a look that makes her glare falter and her voice tremble a bit she's a little and he's a daddy dom and even tho she's not his little;doms are to be respected, he takes his seat behind me and she continues class getting to my name she calls out "Noah wulf and Isaiah black" my whole body freezes I can't be partners with the most popular guy at school I'll get killed. Britany only proves my point further by walking up to me and slapping me "you fag did you bribe the teacher to be with him!" she hisses, oh if I didn't mention she's a cat sub her ears pined back and her tail swishing about wildly I shake my head as fast as humanely possible then she stops completely in her tracks as one of the owners decides to but her in her place by glaring at her,she huffs and sits back down the class bell rings and I am done,running to my quiet place I skip classes until lunch which Is only three classes but still when lunch rolls around I  rush back to the school and find a secluded table to eat at. "Hey you alright" none other than Isaiah black decides to ruin my peace I don't answer and continue to eat he grabs my face and makes me look at him "I asked you a question Noah" the way he says my name has me shaking,he gently grabs my face. Nodding my head he lets go and rolls his eyes. "So are we working at your house after school" again  I am silent he again grabs my face and forces me to look at him this time I pry his hands off my face and walk away And thus the school day ended,with me so close  yet so far from little space.

Word count:710