How to say i'm sorry

Isaiah P.O.V
I wake up the next morning thinking of nothing but how to get Noah to forgive me for pushing him so far he got sick ,I see on my clock that it's time for school. I'm  hopeful that I see Noah today I wanna talk to him and let him know I'm sorry ,walking into school is just as nerve wracking as going in to ask a girl on a date and just like any guy going to ask someone on a date I have no clue on how to start. Walking into the school I hear the sound of a candy rain cover playing I watch as all the littles go into headspace I run to the office and ask what day it is the  principal tells me it's littles day littles day is where they play R&B music to age down all of the littles in school . I see Noah struggling to stay big and it doesn't seem to be working "Noah!!" I watch as he slowly slides down his locker running to him I pick him up his eyes slowly turning from a gorgeous chocolate to a beautiful amber fire like orange he begins to babble "Noah,shhhh you'll be found out." he giggles and grabs my nose he smiles and I'm captured in his eyes only to be snapped out by crying. teachers rush out to sooth the crying littles and those without daddy's/mommies get picked up an cradled I look at Noah and he is fast asleep on my chest nuzzling like a baby wolf wanting to be warmer "Noah wake up you don't want to be found out do u?". He wakes up eyes still very orange and since his hair has changed to a bright orange-ish red no one knows it's him  but you can still recognize him by his wolf dog tattoo that he has on his forearm with its glowing eyes it even more noticeable, his lips begin to tremble and his eyes get watery "Noah no don't cry you'll be ok." I whisper to him trying to get him to calm down he nuzzles me once more "daddy hewp wet." My heart soars at the word daddy again I'm snapped out of it by crying this time it's Noah "shhh baby ember you'll be ok." He giggles at the name I've given him, since I know you don't own anything little we will go to the office to grab some, on the way to the office I'm stoped by none other than my football buddy chase who May I add is kinda a homophobe "hey Isaiah!" I stop dead in my tracks "Noah quiet game ok and keep your face in my chest." He nods and nuzzles me again causing me to hold back a sigh turning around quickly I greet him; "hey chase what's up?" He shows me his little "look at my little baby boy!" I cock an eyebrow I thought you hated gays he smiles "I used too then I met this little one being bullied by a group of my fan girls." I nodded for him to go on "I ran up to him and moved the girls out of the way he was curled in a little ball with his bright purple eyes filled with tears I knew he was in little space by his glowing blue bear on his wrist,after that I picked him up and held him tight he called me daddy like it was a question I smiled and he hung on to me with all his life. From then on he was my little violet." I look at his baby noticing the lilac highlights in his hair with a deep purple base his hair was just like Noah's except purple "ok dude you are my best friend you have in the past picked on my soon to be little." This time it's his turn to cock an eyebrow "alright I'm gonna trust you; you can tell no one who this little is." He nods in anticipation  I show him Noah "dude that's Noah!" I quiet him down "yes it is but you can tell no one." He nods and promises to not tell. He smiles and dances in place "dude that's so awesome I thought he would never show his little side." I Look at him sideways he goes on to explain "well one time in gym when  he was changing I looked over and saw the little teddy on his hip. Nodding my head I tell him I have to go change little Noah he nods and we are back on our way after Changing him it was nap time for the little and basically free time for mommies and daddies till there baby's woke up I held on to him during his nap time so he wouldn't get his name called out when he was awake. As I started to dose off in the giant beanbag room with Noah snuggled into me my last word to his sleeping form were "I love you baby ember."

Hello pups,littles,and many more here is another chapter in my most loved book ever yes this means I'm back just there are a bit slower updates but welcome back to D.U.P let me know what ya think in the comments also holy crap thank you for the love ,votes and reads I'll see ya soon BW out ❤️🐾
Words:912