OFF&ON PREVEIW

ʜᴇʏʏʏʏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ  ʙᴇsᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴘғᴜʟʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ❤️❤️🐾🐾

Isaiah's P.O.V
As Noah continues to sit there and suck on his paci I am watching to see how long he can stay in the state of a 2 yr old. Thirty minutes go by and Noah's eyes begin to clear and un-fog, scared of what he might do if he finds a paci in his mouth I walk over to him to take the paci out only to have Noah bite it to hold it in his mouth he glares at me for trying to take it out. "Noah buddy you ok with the paci in your mouth?" He nods his head yes and stands up. I follow him to where he is going and we end up in the kitchen he take down an hot fudge poptart and hand it to me I open it and he puts it in the toaster. He seemed to be in big Noah's State of mind and I was alright with him making his own food so I went to walk away the toaster goes off and crying immediately after. Rushing to the kitchen I see Noah crying on the floor with a hot poptart on his still burning hand I rush to him and take it out of his hand rush him to the sink so I can get cold water  his hand had gone from being red to its normal color I picked up his paci and placed It back in his mouth and gently set him on the couch he looks up at me and water begins to fill his eyes I look at him and ask him what's wrong. "nuggles?" he asks in The sweetest voice ever I nodd my head slowly not used to seeing baby Noah like this "why you so fussy baby Noah?" he shakes his head and lays down his head in my neck. Noticing his breathing becomes labored and he begins to pant I pull him from my shoulder and see a faint blush across his face shaking him awake he begins to cry  rushing with him in my arms is fairly hard but a daddy can manage after getting him buckled in the car seat we are off to the hospital a hospital for littles is just around the corner from my house,still rushing we get in the hosptial up to the front desk he is then wisked out of my arms on to a bed I try to follow but am told I can't  follow them back. The last thing I remember  before going to sleep was whats wrong with 𝓶𝔂 baby noah.

𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘'𝓶 𝓪𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓽,𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓼  𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓸𝓹 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓘 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝓾 𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓾 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓮.