Please dont tell

Isaiah's P.O.V
Waking up on a Monday sucks like a lot especially when you have a cat mom and a master dad  in which the cat is a tsundere and cant except affection very well; walking down stairs I'm not surprised to se my mom up on the counter legs crossed wearing her usual purple and black hip hop sweats with a black tank top, walking over to me she nuzzles my cheek "morning sweetie" I hum in response to entranced by her all black fur and ears, noticing this she sits and wait for her morning pets to be over. "Aww look at my son focused on his mom so cute" at this she hisses "I-I'm not cute" she says;fully out my trance I begin to get ready for school,walking in I am greeted by the usual sluts throwing them selves at me and men glaring but not daring to do any thing . But I don't really care about them the only one I'm looking for is Noah  I see him walking into the school "Noah!" He notices me waves and walks away he seemed in a bad mood I see him and class and go to sit by him Brittany pulls me back. "Where are you going hottie" she purrs hoping to turn me on "no where that would concern a bitch in heat like you" she hisses and walks away , walking over I see Noah is asleep "Noah buddy wake up" I whisper hoping that he doesn't get mad at me for touching him "nuuuuu daddy" I stop shaking him for a moment did he just say daddy, no my ears are playing tricks on me I continue to gently shake him! Waking up fully he notices that it me and glares "please stop touching me." He says glare only getting more intense I remove my hand and go sit down. Every thing is fine until lunch I see Noah abruptly stand up and run out of the cafeteria leaving his food untouched.

Noah's P.O.V

I can't feed myself any more I don't remember how,this is getting worse and worse by the day I don't know what to do I slide down the bathroom stall door and hyperventilate not know what else to do, and even worse I wet myself and I can't get help I begin to cry from the pain of the rash forming from my wet absorbent underwear and the embarrassment of not knowing what to do " Noah are you ok" I hear Isaiah say, I wipe my face and dry it before responding not realizing my voice was trembling "I-I'm fine" I whisper hoping he can hear me he knocks on the stall door and asked to be let in, "no you can't come in I'm fine leave me me alone" sighing he walks out the door ; thinking that he actually did as asked I begin to leave the safety of the stall Isaiah walks back in startling me an successfully making me soak my self he looks at me not failing to notice my wet pants; I plop down on the ground and begging "pleas don't tell any one , I promise to leave you alone I won't bother you I promise please!" I wail hoping he won't tell the school. He sits beside me "Noah are you a little" he looks waiting for an answer I nod my head to respond he stands to leave "no please don't tell!" Looking back at m he says " Noah I'm going to get you a Change of clothes and a diaper" he returns with items and instructed  me to lay down handing me a ring pop ( god knows I would murder him if it was a paci) he changes me and my clothes and goes to pick me up. "Why are you being nice to me" he looks at me and smiles " because something as sweet as you deserves to be treated like a jewel" .(hahah get it I was trying to be clever haha something as sweet as you deserves to be treated like a jewel haha...the ring pop ...no.. ok) Taking me back to class he sets me in his lap. The whole class gasps "I know your not my little but I feel like you need comfort." Stating this he sticks the candy back in my mouth and guides my head to his shoulder , not Being in little space but also not have the will to fight back I nuzzle my nose into his neck; he slightly gasps but just pats my head. After the whole incident of him carrying me to class and he wouldn't put me down until the end of the day " you do realize that by carrying me around you also declared that I was your little right?" He nods his head "I know and I don't care if the school thinks you my little,the only thing that matters is you getting more comfy in your little space and that means training." He states this and continues to walk "if you wouldn't mind would you want me to be your fake daddy until you are able to be in little space?"

Hey BW here, Whoa! What do you think he should say do you think he should say yes or no let me know down in the comments

Word count:900