Can't be alone

Noah's P.O.V
I wake up and can do nothing but cry from how foggy my mind is.I know I'm being held by someone and I can't tell who thinking I'm in danger I begin to cry louder, "shhh baby ember you're ok ,you're ok." The most soothing voice I have ever heard enters my ears and the strong urge to suck on a paci enters my mind. At this point I know I'm in little space and the shit sucks just like I thought it would  trying to say words doesn't work out so I begin to cry again. I hope who ever has me doesn't get annoyed by my little space, I feel a peck on my cheek and I immediately stop crying it felt like two soft pillows just graced my face I feel that I am in two toned arms and a chest that has a deep rumble when he talks. I melt into him he chuckles and puts my face in his neck while he stands. With nothing in my mouth the urge to suck gets worse I have closed my eyes and am now nuzzling the one who has me his neck feels soft and smooth thus I lick him yeah I did just lick a fucking strangers neck all I hear is a soft hiss of pleasure and it sounds so sweet. Realization hits the only one who would protect me is Isaiah.

Isaiah's P.O.V
I'm startled out of the best sleep ever by a little crying searching for the source of the crying I'm am met with bright orange eyes remembering I have Noah with me right now I begin to comfort him "shhh baby ember you're ok , you're ok." He stops crying and begins to try to speak after failing he reduces himself to crying again he looks very conflicted and frustrated for reasons unknown to me, my eyes soften and I kiss him on the cheek softly his crying ceases. Wrapping my arms around him I begin to get up I hug him closer and bring his face to my neck he begins nuzzling I feel a lick on the most sensitive part of my body the crook of my neck I hold back a moan of pleasure by biting my lip but end up hissing out of pleasure Noah Has yet to remove his tongue from my neck and instead of that he begins to suck this time I can't hold back just a slight moan. He stops at the sound and giggles,finally understanding what he wants I give him a cherry flavored paci he sucks;content with being in my arms and cuddling me close. Walking back to class I feel him grip me tighter "Izzy tank oo or hewpin me." ; "it's no problem baby boy,we are headed back to class so u can stay in my arms for the rest of today if you want." I feel him run his nose up and down my neck letting me know he nodded,taking a seat in class chase winks and smiles at me. I smile back noticing he still has his little with him the end of the day rolls around and most of the littles begin to age up well except the ones that are in the younger headspace than one ,Noah is very quiet as I take him to my car I begin to worry he looks up at me with tears streaming down his face "pwease no leave."

Yes I have come out with another chapter I was sitting on this and totally forgot about it again please be patient with me I'm trying my hardest to come up with good chapters the updates may be slow it all depends on how I'm doing but I hope you like this chapter and are ready for the next Thx my loves. ❤️🐾🐾

Words:650