Control

I run outside to see the water ball up close. The rest of the squad members walk up to where i am to see it.

"Oh dear..." Says Vanessa.

"Wow!" Luck Laughs.

I then notice Noelle in the center of it.

"Just as I thought she cant control her magical powers. If we attack it with magic, she might not make it out alive. Could you use your spatial magic to scoop her up?" Yami asks Finral.

"Please don't be ridiculous, I cant get near that." He says.

"We need someone who can nullify magical powers." Says Yami.

"Asta!"

"Huh."

"His sword can slice through magic, and repel it. I bet he can use it to nullify it too." I say. Then Asta flys straight to us because he was hit with one of the water hurricanes.

Yami catches him by his back, "You came flying by at the perfect time." He smiles.

"Could you take care of that?"

"Take care of that?! Sure! Wait. How do I get up there though? I can't fly."

"Quit yer yapping!" Growls Yami. "Now is the time when you need to go beyond your limits!" He yells throwing Asta up to the water ball.

Asta opend his Grimoire and drew out his sword and sliced through the water ball. Then the water falls like rain.

Then Finral used his spacial magic to stop them from falling and they flew through a portal. and landed on the ground.

"Alright!! I'm alive!" Yells Asta.

Yami starts to laugh.

"That was so much, fun wasn't it?" Asks Luck excitedly.

"Thanks for that spatial magic!" Yells Asta.

"You're welcome!" Winks Finral.

"Well done, brat." Says Yami. I look over to Noelle, and so does Asta.

"Hey! You!" Asta yells. Noelle flinches, Asta walks up to her, "You.." She then starts to tear up.

She most likely doesn't want to be mocked. I bet she was mocked by her family because of her situation.

"You have some insane magical powers! That's so awesome!" Asta yells.

"Huh?"

"I don't have any magical powers, so I'm jealous, damn it! If you train so you can control them, you will be invincible, Noelle!" Yells Asta.

"Insec- ...Asta..."

"I'm going to keep doing my best so I wont loose either!" Yells Asta.

"Really? You just couldn't control your magical powers? You should've told me earlier, you royal failure. We're the Black Bulls. We're a whole group of failures!" Says Magna.

Then Vanessa uses her magic to put the Black Bulls' cloak on her. "No one cares if you have a flaw or two idiot."

"Anyways, Thank goodness you're safe. By the way I know a great pasta place. Want to go sometime?" Asks Finral.

"Before that, you should try this. 'Kay?" Says Charmy holding up a muffin.

"That was amazing. If anything, the one thing I'm good at is controlling magical powers, so I'll help you out. I'll show you some womanly techniques, too." Says Vanessa.

Noelle then starts to cry. I walk up to her, "I was close to killing you Noelle. You should've asked me for help. I know how to control magical powers, I've had a lot of practice."

I summon my Grimoire in front of me, the mana around it disappeared and I grabbed it from the top facing the cover to her.

"Do you recognize this Grimoire?"

"Huh? Six-leaf?" She says.

"Yup it's called the Chaos Grimoire. If I can learn to keep it's powers under control I can help you to keep your power controlled." I get up and Asta holds his hand out to her.

"Here. Lets do our best together."

She then grabs his hand.

"It's...It's a pleasure to work with you."