Reunion

It's early morning, Aku is planing on sleeping in... But.....

Her room door slams open breaking it off it's hinges and it falls to the floor. Asta is the culprit. Aku groans and pulls the blanket over her head.

"ASTA! IT'S NOT MANLY TO BARGE INTO A WOMAN'S ROOM LIKE THAT!!" Yells Magna

"Akuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! It's our free day!!!! We can do whatever we want!! Are you really going to just sleep in?!" Yells Asta as he stands on the foot of her bed.

"Yes."

"Come onnnnnnnn!!" Pleads Asta like a child doing a belly flop onto Aku, she's definitely awake now but she doesn't come out from under the covers.

Asta sits up. "Come on!!! We're going shopping!!! Come on! Come on! Come ooooooooonnn!"

Then a bright red light comes from under the covers, in the next second Asta is sent flying out of the room and into the wall.

Asta is still smiling. "Yep! She's awake!" "YOU IDIOT!!" Yells Magna apalled.

"Don't worry!" Says Asta falling out of the wall. "I used to wake her up like this all the time! Until Yuno started doing it."

"Yuno?"

"Ya! Apparently he wakes her up better than me but that's not true!" He announces.

"No. It's true." Says Aku walking out of her room fixing her hair.

"No!" Yells Asta with confidence.

Aku sighs in response.

"What are we doing today then? Since you oh-so kindly woke me up." Says Aku with sarcasm.

"Shopping!!" Yells Asta.

"Didn't you send everything back to Hage?" Asks Aku.

Asta freezes. "......I'm going with the ladies so I can help back them up if something happens." He smiles pointing to himself.

"That's the manly thing to do Asta!" Yells Magna with a thumbs up.

"That's the most grammatically correct sentence I think I have ever herd you say Asta." Says Aku.

"Really!?!?!?" Yells Asta with his eyes glowing.

"She was insulting you Asta!" Yells Magna. "No she wasn't!! She was saying I improved!!" Asta glows.

Magna turns to Aku. "Nothing can ever get him down." She says.

***later in castle town***

Aku walks around the shopping district with her mask over her face.

'This place is crowded.'

Some people around her look at her and start talking about her. "Is she a knew magic knight? I haven't seen her before."

"Hey look at that cloak. She's a black bull, heh she must be pretty weak."

She stops at a corner and listens to the conversations "Dude. Do you recognize her? You were at the exam." Asks a guy with brown hair to his red haired friend.

"Hell yeah I do. She's friends with the guy that has the four leaf clover Grimoire they are both from a village way out in the sticks. She's pretty shy so she just hid behind the guy basically the entire exam."

"She must be weak huh?"

"No way! Far from it actually. She survived three different really powerful attacks from a noble with ease. Then she dealt with the noble so quick and fashionably too."