Demon

***3rd person view***

"You can abandon the villagers, and mourn the death of your friend. Or you die here along with the rest of these useless beasts." What the man says rings through their ears.

Magna's chest burns in rage, "THE HELL?!!!! YOU THINK WE WILL JUST LET YOU GO AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE??!!!" He is holding Aku up by her shoulders. And Asta is holding her hand and crying while quietly talking and praying to her. Noelle covers her face with her hands and she is crying too with a horrified look in her eyes.

"Hm, I guess I was a bit to hopeful that you idiots will leave after I killed her. You all will die in 3 minutes." Noelle's hands fall to her side and clench into fists and she grits her teeth.

I'm royalty... It's my duty to protect my friends and comrades! I wasn't able to save Aku but I'll protect these villagers! And my friends! I wont let them kill another person Aku! I promise you that!

Then she feels arms wrap around her from behind in a hug and she hears Aku's voice right up to her left ear.

"You must protect them, you're the most powerful one here. I trust you to protect Asta. I'll help you with your new spell." Then Noelle's Grimoire glows a bright blue. Then it goes in front of her and opens to a blank page and then writing starts to fill the two pages.

A new spell?!

"Water creation magic: Sea dragons lair!!" both their voices ring out.

A large blue beam emerges from the ground and touches the sky. Noelle drops to one knee and slams both hands on the ground and as she does water bursts up from the ground into a dome.

The attackers continud with their Ice attacks but they cant hit them.

"I'll protect them! I'm royalty.." She then stands. "And a member of the Black Bulls!"

"Hey Lady Noe! What'd I tell you? You can do it if you try!" Asta lets go of Aku and grabs his sword.

"I don't have any magical powers but I'm still gonna kick your ass!!!!" He yells running out of the barrier and hitting the leader in the stomach with the point of his sword.

"Lord Heath!!" Yells the minions.

"Stupidsta!!" Yells Magna.

The man slowed Asta's momentum by making him slip on ice.

With blood coming out of his mouth the man smiles. He lands on the ground and then stands straight.

"My turn." Then a large sharp ball of ice strikes Asta in the stomach.

"Asta!!" Yells Noelle and Magna.

The man walks towards the water dome protecting us.

"This is created from a strong magic power, but that doesn't matter. In 30 seconds you all will be dead." Then in a blink of an eye Asta appears behind him.

"I'M NOT DONE YET!!!!"

"Too slow." Then another ice pillar strikes him back.

"I'm surprised your're still alive. You're quite resilient. However.... You won't be able to swing that sword of yours with those wounds." Asta gets back up.

"NOT YET!!" He yells.

"You're no wild boar." says the man.

Then Asta gets hit again. But Asta gets back up. "I'm not done yet!" He yells breathing hard. Then a memory flashes through his head.

A younger Asta yells as he runs towards Aku, she puts her hand up and hits him across the head. He falls down. He gets back up, "I'm not done yet!!" He yells dashing back at her. She hits him again in the stomach.