wongkunhang

You're looking at fireworks with Hendery, holding hands

Y/n: Woow, it's so beautiful

Hendery: Not as beautiful as you. Fireworks is nothing compared to you. It only lights up the sky for a couple of minutes. You light up my whole world every second of every day.

Y/n: * You tried covering your blushing face in front of him but failed. *

* Hendery thought of something *

Hendery: Y/NNN-IEEEEE

Y/N: Yeahh

Hendery: You're so cute. * kissed your cheek *. Don't ever try coving your face. I like it when you blush because of me.

Y/n: I don't think I can do that Hendery.

Hendery: What do you mean " I don't think I can do that "

Y/n: I don't know what you mean? Think whatever you want.

Hendery: You are so dead if I catch you.

Y/n: Then you better start running because you will never catch up to me.

Hendery: Then I better start running then.

(The whole night I and Hendery were catching and running away from each other until I gave up and he just back hugged. He turned me around to face me. Then he just suddenly kissed me on the lips. *Our first kiss* Hendery smiled after the *long ass* kiss. (A/n: Did you guys get that)(MARKIEEE)

Y/n: YAAAA stop doing that. Your gonna kill me with that smile and I'm gonna blush and I'm gonna hide it away from you because I'm embarrassed of myself being like this in front of you.

Hendery: You better stop because if you keep doing that in front of me I will fall in love with you even more. * smiling *

Y/n: Okay, Fine I'll try. * smiling too *

Hendery: Ahhhh!! My heart is going to explode

Y/n: YAAA!! stop * trying to do an aeygo *

Hendery: I love you so much and I don't know what to do without you. * making heart fingers *

Y/n: I love you too Hendery - My babbyyy

Hendery: Y/n I'm hungry

Y/n: what do you want to eat??

Hendery: This

( Hendery trying to pull you closer to kiss you )

Y/n: Woahh stop right there bad boy. You earn must this lips. Okkiiee

Hendery: What I'm a supposed to do to get this. * touches your lips with his thump *

Y/n: Well.........Ummm you have to chase me again then back hug me and then you can have my lips again. * Biting them *

try and catch me if you cannn. * sticks out your tongue *

Hendery: You will pay after I catch you. * smirking *

( You two running out the beach for the whole 30 minutes until Hendery gave up )

Hendery: Babbyyy im so done............. * sad face *

Y/n: Baby what do you want then.

Hendery: Who said that I gave up uhh??? ( catch your waist ). What I said was that was done running because I was about to catch you, right here, right now.

I need your lips now soo bad Y/nn-iee ( pulled you by your wrist )

Hendery kissed you with so much compassion and love that you melted with him and kissed him back.

Hendery broke the kiss and whispered to your ear " Babe let's finish this at home "

You just nodded your head

Hendery pulled you to the car and drove home.

(A/N: You guys should know what happens next

(A/N: You guys should know what happens next. Let your imagination drag you out of this world if you guys can?? )

—————————————————