qiankun 2/2

Kun could not handle staring at Y/n while she was in pain and could not do anything soooo he took away the cotton balls from Y/n hands and he told her to stay still.

She was just quietly in vain while he was fixing her wounds.

Kun: Im done with your wounds and try not to move to much for just today so it will not hurt tomorrow.

She just nodded

She was about to go to there bedroom to " rest " for a bit. Kun just suddenly hugged her from beside because of how scared he was because he thought that Y/n will go to the hospital today from the accident that happened today. He was thankful because he watched her today.

Kun: Please forgive me. Im very worried about you.

Y/n: Im fine. I just need to rest today.

While she was in there room and Kun worried that something would happen to both of them so he was walking back and forth until Y/n stoped him.

Y/n: Can you stop walking around its hurting my ear. Please do something else instead of you walking around.

Kun: Ca-an I sleep o-on the b-ed with YOUU??

From everything that Y/n did to run She wanted to stop so she said YES.

She just nodded and walked to their bedroom.

Kun just followed behind her.

When they laid down on the bed Kun suddenly back hugged me because he was facing my back.

Kun: Let's stay like this today and get comfortable because I'm not letting you go for any second. I LOVE YOU Y/N

She was quiet so he thought that she was sleeping. He flipped her around just to see her eyes open.

She suddenly kissed him to the lips. I LOVE YOU TOO Y/n said.

Let's go to sleep so that I can feel better and we can go to the beach tomorrow.

 ( A/n: Just imagine Kun smiling at you like this while you guys were going to sleep

( A/n: Just imagine Kun smiling at you like this while you guys were going to sleep. )