tenchittaphon

When Ten and Y/n decided they wanted to end their relationship because he found out that his parents was going to arranged a married for him with another girl and had to break up with Y/n so that his parents company can successfully live more because they were going bankrupt. This was the only way for him to help his family even thought Y/n was the girl he fell in love with him in the first place. He decided to choose his family over the girl he loved with his life was was willing to do anything for her.

6 Months later, Ten got married to the girl......

ten invited Y/n to come to the wedding so that he can see her for the last time before he is going to get married. Y/n got invited to the wedding and came. What Y/n said to Ten

How dare you use my favorite color as the theme for your wedding!

How dare you use my favorite flower as your decoration!

How dare you set our anniversary as your wedding day!

And how dare you use our theme song for the ceremony!

Ten cried and then said

" coz this was the only way I could pretend that you were my bride and we were going to get married "

" I still love you Y/n "

" You are to late now Ten because your married now to her"  Y/n said

" I love you too BUT she loves you more now that you guys are married and are going to have a great future together without me being in there picture. I don't want her to feel what I felt when you left me for her. I was extremely hurt and I didn't know what to do with my life. I wanted to commit suicide because I felt like no one needed me anymore and I had nobody on my side. I asked myself for the last 6 months "what am I going on this earth" "I am a nobody" "Nobody want to stay with me for the rest of my life" "Who will help me with my problems" "Who will I cry on" "Who still loves me" " Who will give there time and effort just to make me laugh all day long" "You left me for her" "Was she better" All of this things popped out of my head during these last months and I still don't know the answers to these questions are Ten.

"You have to promised me one thing Ten. Just one thing and it will make all my problems go away"  Y/n said

What is that Y/n? Ten asked

Pro-mi-s-sed me that you will love her forever and that you will never break her heart for me or anyone that will come in your guys way.

PROMISE ME TEN. You have to for the sake of your future and her's.

I promised Ten said to Y/n. But you have to promise me something too?

What is it?

Promise me that you will be there when I need you the most.

I can't promise you that Ten you already have her for that. ( She was already weak but didn't want to show it in front of Ten. )

(A/n: What Ten did not know was that Y/n planned all of the arranged married because she found out that Y/n has cancer and was about to die any moment. Y/n wanted Ten to be happy with his wife and didn't want his to he sad for the rest of this life.)

After Y/n and Ten finished talking she kissed him on the cheek and said "Thank you for everything and please be happy. I love you and I will miss you. Hope you don't miss me if I'm gone and don't cry if you don't see me anymore. I think this will be the last time we will see each other Ten. I love you very much.

She went to the hospital right away and told the doctors what to do with her body after she died. What she wanted was for her ashes in a necklace where you can put things inside and will be sent to Ten with a letter saying everything that happened with herself and the marriage.