dongsichen

Y/n: I love you

Winwin: I love you too

Y/n: Prove it. Scream it to the whole world!!

Winwin: * Whisper to your ear * I love you.

Y/n: Whyd you whisper it to my ear??

Winwin: Because you are my world Y/nnn-ieee

* Winwin pulled you closer to kiss you *

He broke the kiss after a minute

Winwin: Don't ever think that I don't love you because I would not know what I would do without you.

Y/n: I know that you love me. It's just that you have been hanging out with other girls more than me. YOUR GIRLFRIEND

Winwin: Are you jealous??

Y/n: what no of course not. I just want you to spend more time with me. ( something popped out of my head ) but if you don't want this to continue this anymore we can just brea-

Winwin: NO NO NO. I will not break up with you. You cannot do that to mee.

Y/n: And why is that Winwin?? ( is he actually believing me right now )

Winwin: Be-cau-se I love you so much that I will kill myself if you break up with me.

Y/n: YAAAA. Don't do that I was just playing around with you.

Winwin was just speechless of what he said he will do and that  Y/n was just playing around with him.

He turned around from the scene and walked away from what just happened.

Y/n back hugged Winwin because she knew that he was really upset with her because of how he was acting with her.

Y/n: Pleaseee forgive mee because if you don't turn around right now and face me, you and I are done forever and you will never get me back.

After he heard what she said he immediately turned around and hugged her.

Winwin: Don't ever do that again because I will get mad at you again. I love you and you should not do that.

Y/n: I love you too * you kissed Winwin cheek *

winwin blushed

and you guys went back home to watch anime.

(A/N: PLEASSEEE VOTE ON MY STOORIESSSS)

It would make me happier and that will continue writing more stories!!!

-k-