xiaodejun

// Flashback \\

???: Y/n

Y/n: Hi Xiaojun * smiles *

Xiaojun: I have a present for you * holds a bracelet *. Here! When we are older I will marry you.

Y/n: Yesss!! But you must promise me it!

Xiaojun: I promise that I will marry you in the future!

Y/n: Pinky promise

Xiaojun: Pinky promise

// Back to Reality \\

It was a cold and dark night and you were going to party you didn't know the directions so you called your best friend for help.

* ON THE PHONE *

Y/n: YAHHH KIM JENNIE!! Where is the freaking party?!

Jennie: Just go straight and then turn right and after that just keep going straight!!

Y/n: Damn ChiLL-ax

Jennie: Sorry Y/n I have to go now and don't get lost!!

She chuckled before she hang up the phone.

* END CALL *

Y/n: WAITT ....... WOW

Jennie invited me to party but I can't find ITTT. Im really stupid this days. ( A/n: I can relate )

Maybe.. I should ask someones for help but there is nobody here. Let's just GO in that alley.

Y/n: It's so dark here * scared *

I just walked further in the alley and I got lost because there were just to many ways to go and I was searching for someone who can help me find my way to the party.

???: Hey Girl

Y/n: Ohh..uhmm...hello? Do you perhaps know the way of-

???: Damn...you're really cutee and sexy

In Y/n Mind ( WHATT!! This boy is really perverted... I better get my ass away from him )

I started to walk away from the scene when suddenly a strong hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. The creepy guy pinned me against the cold wall and brought his face near my ear.....

???: Where do you think you're going babygirl??

Y/n: I-I Uhmm.....ju-s-st wanted to go to m-myy friend..... * nervous *

???: Don't you want to go with me instead of your friend?

What her mind is trying to process ( NOOOO what the hell are you trying to say right now. I don't even want to see your face right now for this being!!! )

Y/n: I don't want to .... j-just le-et m-me-

BUT before I could finish my sentence the guy holds something against my nose and mouth... My VISION started to get blurry and I slowly lost my consciousness. ( A/n: WAY V )