-Part 1-

Ink's POV
———————————————————
Me and My friends has been walking around this Au but I don't know what it's called, we some how Ended up here. So me Dream, Blue and Geno was just Around this Town with lots of Electronics and it looked so cool. "Should we go Check out the shops" Blueberry asked Cheerfully as I Nodded in Agreement, Geno and Dream replied "Okay" and we walked off towards to store called "GameScape" (I have no Idea what the name should be) We saw all these cool items and they have a plushie of most things, that's pretty cool and then I see Geno staring at this one game it looked like it's a new game that has just came out. "Hey Geno, what you looking at?" I asked Geno and he looked at me a bit shocked, maybe I scared him? "This game is like a game that you put it in your game Device and it will kind of transform you into another world and it's kind of new I Don't know if anyone has even bought this yet?" Geno told me, Dream came out of nowhere and said "Hey guys what are guys talking about" Me and Geno got frighten by Dream how he popped up out of no where. "This Game that's Called Hunter's Adventure with FairyTale Creatures" Geno Replied to Dream and then Blue walked up to us and said cheerfully "Why don't we Try it out it sounds interesting, maybe we could invite more of our friends?" We all agreed and Geno took the game and went to counter to pay. I was behind Geno when I Heard the man behind the counter say "Oh wow, I hope you enjoy that game because you're the first costumer that bought that game, I don't know why though" Geno nodded and walked off to Dream and Blue and I was walking be side him.
———————————————————
No-One's POV
———————————————————
When Dream, Blue, Ink and Geno got to Dream's House where Nightmare, Killer, Cross, Error, Horror,Reaper, Red/Fell and Dust. They were all sitting and Relaxing and was about to watch a movie until Dream, Geno, Ink and Blue Walked into the house and then Geno decided to ask the whole group something.
"Hey We should play this game it seems interesting and it might be fun" Geno was holding the game that Dream, Geno, Ink and Blue bought from the store and Ink, Blue and Dream Agreed to play and Ink looked at the others and saw some of them nodded, "What is the game about, that makes it so interesting" Cross asked Geno which Geno replied with "It's An adventure where you get to play with friends, customised your character and fight bosses" Everyone sat down On the couch and some on the floor with devices that is in their hand but supposed to be on their head. They haven't putted the device on yet because Nightmare had to go get the Computer to connect onto the TV and then it can start the game. When Nightmare was back he was connecting the computer to the TV. When he was done, everyone putted their head devices on and started the game. Everyone sees the beginning screen and it says press start. (Now I realised it's like an anime, like bruh!!) Everyone click the start button and it all began to load.
—————————————————————
Everything started to load and it had an olden time themed place, it had lots of small house and lots of mini shops. Bit by bit there spawned villagers walking around and talking. The sanses Fell from the portal above and some landed on hay bale and the others landed on the hard rocky floor. The sanses that fell on to the hard floor was Reaper, Error, Cross, Killer, Red and Horror (Hehe Boys). They Groaned because How they landed was painful and Mad-ish of how the others gets soft hale bales to land on. They looked around and saw what they were wearing.
—————————————————————