-Part 3-

(Groups just in case I forget)
—————————————————————
Group 1) -  Horror, Cross and Red
Group 2) -  Ink, Reaper and Sans
Group 3) -  Error, Geno, Sci
Group 4) -  Dream, Outer, Dust
Group 5) -  Nightmare, Blueberry and Killer
—————————————————————
Group 1) Goes to the Cave
Group 2) Goes to Forest
Group 3) Goes to the magical pond
Group 4) Goes to Ocean
Group 5) Goes to the Mountain
—————————————————————
This chapter will be about group 1 they will start going to the Cave.
—————————————————————
Red's POV
Whelp I'm with these Guys the weirdos. I guess i'll ask them who's leader for now so we would know what to do. "Hey guys, I got a question, who's the leader?" I asked "Not me" Cross answered and I looked at Horror who is giggling like a maniac and I sighed and Told myself 'I guess I'm the leader for this group, whelp might aswel start acting like one' "I then walked off and seeing Horror and Cross following me, it kind of made me proud of myself for some reason. I looked at the map to see where we had to go which was the cave, it was pretty far from where we were, I'm pretty sure we are gonna meet up with someone here like someone in Group 5 or something because they are going to the mountain which is pretty close to the cave, Like I said before maybe. Or we might meet up with someone like......like.....I have No Idea, Okay let's go back to our Trip and once I look back Cross is no where to be seen but I still see Horror....uhhhhhh hanged onto a tree and his axe is on the floor, I soon realised that we might have already been attacked (Stupid logic) I looked around and quickly untied Horror. "Where's Cross?" I asked Horror and he answered me with a shrugged and That made me sighed and think 'Help me for once Horror help our Team mates' and then we walked off looking Cross. In my head, I'm like 'Why the hell, am I stuck with these two? They don't even work together well' soon out of no where something fell onto me. And I kind of blacked out.
—————————————————————
Horror's POV
—————————————————————
I just stared down at Red which had a body on it and guess who it belonged to. Yeah it was Cross and that was very stupid of him to be climbing onto the trees. And I know I "said" that I didn't know where he was but I did and I couldn't be bothered answering Red's question about Cross because Cross is weird but really stupid (He's not just a way to call someone)  Well then I guess Cross could just carry Red for now and I'll co-leader or something because You know Red. "hey cross" Cross looked at me and replied "What?" "Carry red, Since you fell on him and that" Cross groaned and Picked Red up and we started walking again.
—————————————————————
A few minutes later
—————————————————————
Horror's POV (Still)
I heard Cross yelling "Ughhhhh how long do we have to keep walking, it feels like forever" i replied saying "It only had been a few minutes and shut your complaining, it's not going to take us anywhere!" Soon enough we heard noises coming from the bushes and I obviously took out my axe then I crept towards it and I saw Cross summoned his Giant knife and Red on the ground. We crept closer and closer until something pounced onto me, I looked down to see a small eagle looking thing and soon I realised it was a baby Griffin. Well not a normal looking one because normal griffins has brown feathers this one is a white feathered one.
—————————————————————

Imagine that but a baby version—————————————————————It flapped it's wings happily at me and jumped onto cross then onto Red

—————————————————————
It flapped it's wings happily at me and jumped onto cross then onto Red. When Red woke up the baby griffin was the first thing that he saw, he jumped in surprised and soon we had to leave to head for the cave again. We started walking and then the baby griffin started following us, when I mean us I mean me, i guess it really likes me. "Hey horror maybe it likes you!" Cross said, when cross said that it jumped up and down cheerfully just like it's saying that cross was correct. Up above me says want to tame a griffin and Well obviously and pulled my hand towards yes and it told us that we needed to get the griffin stone to tame a griffin. Well we don't know where to find one, once I said that a random piece of paper flew into my face.
—————————————————————
Cross's POV
—————————————————————
Well I see Horror get slapped in the face by a piece of paper. "Wow how weak are you" I said to Horror, He then took the piece paper off his face and he glared at me and he soon looked back at the piece of paper. "What does it say?" I heard red asked, "It says 'If you need to get a stone you need to be alone, but if you going with a team, you need to go by a stream' That's what it said" horror replied by reading the note.
—————————————————————
Horror's POV
—————————————————————
Whelp I guess we are going to the cave to retrieve a griffin stone and the crystal that we needed to get but only if we could find it. Yet again we started walked, and also we didn't get that far we only gotten half way not really there because we all keep on holding the group. When we were walking the baby griffin was following me and that was cute but weird, I turned around to asked Red "Hey Red aren't you supposed to be in front since you are leader and all that?" He replied with "Nah, I'm not leader no more because you have the griffin by your side, seems like you're the new leader Horror" Red said and I groaned a little bit but I was fine because Who doesn't want a mythical tamed animal. We walked and walked and we soon stopped to camped for the night since it's dark we somehow already got things for the camp site "huh?" I heard red say "What's Wrong?" Cross asked Red and Red replied with "They're automatic camp site." so now we just needed food for the night. I looked around and Soon realised that The same griffin was gone, I jumped in surprised to not knowing where it was Red and Cross gave me a questionable look and I looked at them kind of worried. I was starting to like it even though we only met it for like 10 minutes or something like that so ya. We soon heard squawking noises behind me and we looked at it and it looked like it had just retrieve food. Huh Great job. I knelt down towards it and patted it's head and then Cross asked me "Hey What's it's name?" I was now thinking about it and then an idea popped into my skull but soon vanished because it came out of my skull you know that crack in my skull yeah (What is that Logic!!) Wait!! Now I got one it's name is SharpSnow (Stupid Name Me!!) Soon we got into be and we closed our eyes and went to bed.
—————————————————————
No-one's POV
—————————————————————
Ever did they know that someone was watching them.........

—————————————————————
Thank you for reading and sorry for not writing anything yet!! I was busy byebye