-Part 7-

I added a random song, I don't know why. I'm sorry if this book doesn't have any ships that people like but I hope people actually likes the story....

Another warning is that this might be a very very boring chapter.....
—————————————————————
Group 1) -  Horror, Cross and Red
Group 2) -  Ink, Reaper and Sans
Group 3) -  Error, Geno, Sci
Group 4) -  Dream, Outer, Dust
Group 5) -  Nightmare, Blueberry and Killer
—————————————————————
Group 1) Goes to the Cave
Group 2) Goes to Forest
Group 3) Goes to the magical pond
Group 4) Goes to Ocean
Group 5) Goes to the Mountain
—————————————————————
Killer's POV
Ever since we were here I was bored af so Why not everyone do their Work or Kill someone at least. "Hey, Killer Come on, Let's Go!" I heard BlueBerry Say, and I looked at Nightmare, He had an expression that says 'I don't give a F'. We all started walking to who knows where and I was just looking around and see Blue Skipping Happily while Nightmare had a disgusted reaction. "Come one guys Cheer up a bit, you can't be a depressed forever" Blue Cheerfully Said while turning to us.
—————————————————————
No-one's POV
—————————————————————
While the gang was walking Blue was too happy to realised that they were already on a cliff. Blue skipped happily and tripped on a (stupid) rock and Unfortunately for Killer and Nightmare, Killer was too slow and couldn't save Blue and Blue fell off the cliff. Killer stood there frozen and shocked, he looked around to find anything to try and help Blue up but by the time he checked to see where Blue was, He was Gone... (I just want to make this a cliff hanger but..it would be too short so nah) Killer and Nightmare both checked if they had anything on them to try getting a way down from to where Blue fell. (I had forgotten to mention that they all have a button on them to communicate to each other) Nightmare accidentally clicked something on his outfit and a floating screen popped up in front of him, Killer walked over to Nightmare to see what it was. It seemed to  have a keyboard and names on it. Nightmare typed up 'what is this?' And it made Killer's button vibrate.
————————————————————— This is what the button looks like to all of the sanses

Killer and Nightmare looked down at the button. Killer picked it up and opened it up and it showed the message 'what is this?' Very quickly another message came up, it was from Ink.
Ink: I think you can talk to others when you are not around them.
Nightmare: Yeah, We can see that, I was only testing.
Killer: Yeah right, you were very confused when it first popped up when we were looking for something to help find Blue.
Dream: Wait, what happened to Blue anyways?
Killer: He tripped and fell but he was gone.
Red: Wait! He's Gone!
Killer: Before anything else happens, what is everyone's process on finding the stone?
.
.
.
Everyone was silent.
.
.
Nightmare: Ummm... this is awkward but we need help on trying to find Blue.
Ink: Uhhh, Reaper, Sans and I are in a maze...so.....
Dust: We-
Dream: WE LOST OUTER! Oh sorry, Dust.
Nightmare: Okay then When everyone finds a way to get back here then we need to help each other!
Ink: Wait....what happened to Geno, Error and Sci?
No-one answered.....Everything went silent. There's nothing....
—————————————————————
<Sorry short chapter for This group>
Geno's POV
—————————————————————
Nothing......That's All I see....There is nothing....Not even Sci and Error.............................wait a moment.... AM I ALONE!!!!