-Part 10-

———————————————————
Group 1) -  Horror, Cross and Red
Group 2) -  Ink, Reaper and Sans
Group 3) -  Error, Geno, Sci
Group 4) -  Dream, Outer, Dust
Group 5) -  Nightmare, Blueberry and Killer
———————————————————
Group 1) Goes to the Cave
Group 2) Goes to Forest
Group 3) Goes to the magical pond
Group 4) Goes to Ocean
Group 5) Goes to the Mountain
———————————————————
Note: Sorry for the point of views to keep changing. Another apology for not updating.
———————————————————
No-one's POV - (With Nightmare and Killer)
———————————————————
"Well...You don't need to know that" Space chuckled nervously and looked to the side.
They started to wait for a bit until Space said, "I'll check for some healing medications to give him. While I do that, would you mind looking after your friend to see if there would be any problems?" Killer's face turned red a bit and he quickly replied, "Uh, yeah, sure" Space then left to go find some medications. When Space left, Killer started thinking. 'Why is my face a little warm?' Whist touching his boney cheek. 'We should really find a way to get out of here.' Killer sighed and looked at Nightmare's unconscious body. 'Hope he gets better' Killer then jolted out of his thoughts when Nightmare started to shift in his slumber. Nightmare's eyes started to flutter open and he looked at Killer once his eyes fully adjusted to the light.
———————————————————
Nightmare's POV
————————————————————
"Nightmare! Are you feeling alright?" I heard Killer ask me, I rubbed his eyes and then looked around the place. There was a small dark blue couch and a little coffee table, there was also a small bookshelf that was against the wall. Then I saw somewhat dark kitchen. "Where are we?" I asked him, "I'm not sure myself but I'm pretty sure it's Space's home." Killer replied to me. "Oh? He's awake." I heard someone say and I turned towards the person who owns that voice and he seemed to be wearing a hood with a mask. So he must be the dude named Space. "Yes and did you find any healing medications for Nightmare?" Killer asked Space. Space nodded and gave me a small container containing some bright red liquid. "Drink it, it restores your hp" I looked at it cautiously and drank it. It have me a nice fuzzy feeling and I felt much better. "Uh...Thanks?" I said quietly, "no problem" He replied. He then pressed the end of my collar bone and then there appeared a floating bar with my hp, my level? And weapon? My weakness and strengths. "This is your little information bar, where it tells you facts about yourself." Both Killer and I nodded and then I asked. "Do you know what that creature was, the one in that cave from before?" Killer asked, Space sighed and walked over to the bookshelf, so we followed him. He took out a large, olden book and turned to one of the pages in it. It seemed to have a single photo and words on it. Space started, "The creature that we just saw was a mini boss." "Mini boss?" I asked, "A mini boss that you could collect items and levels to become stronger." "This mini boss is called Hibalka, a creature that stands 16 feet tall, it's movements are quiet but not too fast. It has a scythe that could poison any victim it slashes at. It looks like a scare-crow with large teeth that sticks out, a ripped scarf that could cut you." Space stopped and looked towards us. "Is there any weaknesses?" I asked, "Fire" Space replies. We nodded and I leaned towards Killer and whispered, 'Do you think the others would know how to figure out their powers' Killer just Shrugged and I heard Space say, "I think your friends would figure out how to use their powers. Each one would have a special power to use in a difficult situation." I looked at him shocked and he quickly apologised, "Sorry, I just over heard your short conversation." "It's alright, but uhhh... should we be doing something?"
————————————————————
Sorry, but I'm going to discontinue this book, because I'm not sure where I'm going with this. But, I hope you all like this! Bye.