-Part 5-

—————————————————————
Group 1) - Horror, Cross and Red
Group 2) - Ink, Reaper and Sans
Group 3) - Error, Geno, Sci
Group 4) - Dream, Outer, Dust
Group 5) - Nightmare, Blueberry and Killer
—————————————————————
Group 1) Goes to the Cave
Group 2) Goes to Forest
Group 3) Goes to the magical pond
Group 4) Goes to Ocean
Group 5) Goes to the Mountain
—————————————————————
Error's POV
—————————————————————
Whelp I guess I'm With Geno and Sci and we also had to go to the 'Magical' Pond of some sort. Sci looks interested in this and Geno looked like he doesn't really care. Whelp let's start our small little journey and then we saw Ink, Reaper and Sans walking. I heard Sci calling out for them and I'm guessing they didn't hear him because they didn't look back and they just kept walking towards where ever they were going. I looked back at Sci, he kind of looked sad and I looked back at them and I saw Ink with his Outfit made me blush a bit and I'm guessing Geno noticed because Geno smirked at me and Was about to say something until Sci interrupted him and told us to keep walking, and so we did.
—————————————————————
One hour later
—————————————————————
Okay how long have we been Walking for it has been Like 3 hours I said out loud and Geno corrected me saying "It has only been One Hour Error" "Same Difference" I said Annoyed then We heard something fall and We looked back to see a small rusted book on the floor. "Who would leave a rusty old book on the floor?" Sci asked
—————————————————————
No-one's POV
—————————————————————
Error walked towards the Rusty book and Picked it up and then Error opened the book and all the writings were in a weird language, Error looked at sci and showed Sci the book and Geno looked over his shoulder. "I haven't seen this before" Geno said and then Sci shushed him and said that he is trying to read it. "Yeah, I'm Sorry I got nothing" Sci said as he looked up from the piece of paper, Geno soon walked off to who knows where and Sci realised and Grabbed Error's Arm and ran after Geno. "Oi! No touch!" error Shrieked.  After following Geno, they stopped and looked at where they were.  A small little farm.
—————————————————————

—————————————————————Geno again started walking closer while Sci and Error following behind

Geno again started walking closer while Sci and Error following behind. They reached the front door. Geno stopped. Sci and Error stopped beside him. 5 minutes have past, no one said anything. Sci was not use to the quiet so he just started to knock on the door. No one came. Sci knocked again. Again no one came. Sci was about to knocked on the door again until Error pushed him out of the way and broke down the door. It was dead silent. So Error started to walk into the house while Geno and Sci followed close behind. Walking further into the house they reached the back of the house which lead outside to the back yard and the kitchen which strangely had some fresh food. They walked outside of the house into the backyard and saw something they didn't expect. It was animals alive at the back, horses, dogs and cats. They looked around more to see if there anyone around, but there was no one around but them. So they took the horse to ride to where they was going.
—————————————————————
Time skip
————————————————————
Sci POV~
While riding the horses we came across a pond........ WAIT ISN'T THIS THE POND WE'RE LOOKING FOR!?!?! I yelled in my head. Geno noticed the change of aura around me and asked "Are you okay Sci?" "Yeah I'm okay" I replied. Error was still relaxing on the horse he was riding on. Geno then walked closer to the pond and looked at his reflection. I was confused and walked a bit closer to Geno. Geno turned around and looked at me and Error confused then took a step back then all of a sudden he slipped and Error who thought fast enough grabbed onto Geno's hand and sleeve, Error also started to slip so then I grabbed onto Error's jacket but that wasn't enough and we all fell in.
—————————————————————
After falling in
—————————————————————
Geno's POV~
After falling in and the others trying to save me we all fell in. I got up an looked around, we were are at a place we don't know about plus the idea that we don't know this whole game too but whatever. But that reflection though........ It's strange.......Me but.......You know what don't worry I don't want to worry about this now. We have to deal with, where we are............
———————————————————
Thank you for reading