Five (part 1)

I have a fever. I can't go to school. My parents went to work. So, did Jahseh's parents, I believe. So, I went in his house, 'cause he gave me a key. "Ashlyn. Ski told me. Is it true?" He said depressed and angry at the same time. "Yes, I tried to stop him but couldn't. Come on, you know I love you. To the death of me. You know me Jahseh. I couldn't EVER do that to YOU." I said kinda depressed. He hugs me. "Would you be mad if I cut myself." "No, Jahseh. It's okay, just don't do it again." He kisses me. "Bye, Jahseh." "Bye, Ashlyn." 

* Ski's POV

Starfire is cute. But, why is every girl I think is cute isn't my type besides Kennedy. But, since I'm a kid and I'm just fucking around I want to date that one girl. But, I can't she's taken....Ashlyn. Is she my type not really but somehow I love her. But, she's taken by my best friend. Well, I guess I just have to more on. I'll get the girl who reminds me of her. Starfire. She doesn't look like her tho. She has long black hair with gray eyes. But oh well. Maybe I'll fall in love with her. No, I'm playing plus she got a boyfriend lol. I just find Ashlyn very attractive. WHAT THE FUCK! I'm sorry I'm daydreaming at my locker (because since my teacher is young as fuck and I worked my ass off for the past few day we made a deal for me to get Backroom. Which is in order to skip a class if I get A in it for 2 weeks. I did it. So, I'm going with some girl named Loren. But, a bitch just smacked the books out of my hands. She was pretty but damn. What I do?                "Hey, Ski." "Hey, Loren." 

* Loren POV

I take out my phone and stare at Ski. "Hey Loren wanna go to my house after school." "Yeah, Ski."