Nine

* Ski POV

Jahseh is in the bathroom so I'm bored. So, I guess I can look through this notebook of his. One says 'songs' and one says 'Don't Touch'. Fuck it. DAMN. I see pictures and pictures and pictures of Ashlyn from like 5 to 14. He glued a bag down and inside is a lock of her hair. Like how did you find this. OH SHIT, HE'S COMING! I close the notebook and put is down. "Hey, I know you looked through my notebook. But, you're my best friend so it's fine. I'm going to add this picture." Jahseh said. 

He glues to a piece of paper in that notebook then he starts to cry

He glues to a piece of paper in that notebook then he starts to cry. "What's wrong, Jahseh?" "Stokeley. I'm moving. I'm moving to Canada. Tomorrow. I didn't want to tell anyone 'cause they'll panic. Guess that was dumb. Now, Ashlyn will be coming, now" He said then the door bell rings. Damn, tomorrow. Great, now my eyes are pouring.      I go open the door. 

* Ashlyn POV

"Hey, Ski what's wrong?" I said. "Jahseh is moving tomorrow. To Canada." He said. What, no. The love of my life will be gone. Now I'm crying my eyes out with Ski. We go Jahseh's room. We're all crying. "Ashlyn, baby don't ask why I didn't tell you. But, I have gifts for y'all." He said. First he gives Ski some photos of them together and a bracelet meaning their friendship. "Ashlyn, I love you. This is a promise ring. Meaning our love will be forever." He said then kiss me. I kiss back, and we kiss for 30 seconds. I put the ring on. "I'll still call and text y'all. And facetime. Maybe I'll visit. Ski, I love you. Ashlyn, I love you too. I'll see y'all in 4 years. Remember me?" He said. We hug him so tight. "Remember you."