Seven/The break up

* Jahseh POV

Savannah wanted to talk to me again at night. Damn, Savannah is really pretty. I pull her closer to me and kiss her. She kisses me back. We don't stop. I know what I'm doing is wrong. I can't help it. She lips are soft. Not softer than Ashlyn's tho. "Okay, that's enough." I said then I started walking to my house. "FUCK YOU!" I heard, and I started to feel depressed. I turn around it's Ashlyn. "I-I can explain." I said. "NO, FUCK YOU JAHSEH! I WATCHED THE WHOLE THING. BYE, Y'ALL TWO CAN DATE, WE'RE NOT DATING ANYMORE." Ashlyn yelled and stuck the middle finger at me. I can't believe it. The love of my life isn't mine no more. All because I was being a dumb ass. I ran to my house and ran to my room and locked it. I'm crying so much that my eyes are all cried out. I grab a knife and start cutting again. I tell myself I'm worthless and that Ashlyn hates me. After a couple cuts, I write Ashlyn's name of my ankle. Then, someone knocks of my window. It's Ski. I let him in. "HEY, QUIT!" Ski yelled at me and snatched my knife. "Ashlyn told me everything. Why did you kiss Savannah." "Stokeley. I don't know. I don't care, I just want to make it up to Ashlyn." I look at the floor. I see a thermometer. It said 100.2. I have a fever. Oh, from kissing Ashlyn a few days ago. "Oh yeah, I have a fever. I'm going not going to school for a few days. Okay, I don't wanna get you sick." I say to him. "Does it look like I give a fuck. Just tell her what you think about her when you back to school." Ski said. "Bye." He said then jumped out my window. I close it. Why, did I do that.

* Ashlyn POV

I hate Jahseh. What happened to us. But, I want him back. I'll get back him. But, first I show him that I can't be fucked around with....