CH:4

I was sleeping peacefully but suddenly felt starring...and a hand in my hair.

Y/n:"auntie please let me sleep just 5 minute more."

????:"but its late honey you should get up now".Patted mt head.

Y/n:"auntie what happened to your voice".I opened my eyes and saw JUNGKOOK smiling.Then I quickly get up and shouted.

Y/n:"yahh Jungkook what are you doing here you can't come in when someone is sleeping.

Jungkook:(laughed)"But if I didn't come I would've missed this". 

Y/n:"what???"

Jungkook:"your sleeping face.....you were too cute".

Y/n:"yahh".In a low soft voice.

Jungkook:"Are you being shy??".

Y/n:"n-no why would i be shy..and you get out of my room ".I pushed him out of my room.

Y/n:"Aishh this boy (cute)".

Jungkook:"I am waiting for you down stairs". shouting from outside while laughing.  

I quickly took a bath and got ready and went downstairs.

Y/n wore this 

Auntie:"ahh Y/n come kid eat breakfast"

Auntie:"ahh Y/n come kid eat breakfast".Jungkook turned  to me he was silently laughing I glared at him.

Y/n:"aunite Lisa didn't wake up??

Auntie:"No she is a sleeping beauty you know".

Jungkook:"auntie you told me Y/n came here few days ago".

Auntie:"yeah why???".

Jungkook:"I have been thinking since I am free and I was getting bored at house so I can give her tour around the city".

I turned to him with little excitement as I always loved seeing new things, he smiled at me.

Auntie:"That's a good idea she always wanted to do that but I didn't allowed her but since you are with her I think I can let her go but keep her safe".

Jungkook:"don't worry (he turned to me) I 'll keep her safe".

Y/n:"Thank you Jungkook".smiling widely. 

Jungkook:(Cute)

Lisa:"Good Morning everyone". 

Auntie:"Finally you are awake come eat".

Lisa:"ok".

Y/n:"Lisa we are going out to city would you like to come??".

Junhkook:(no y/n I want to be alone with you and Lisa if you say YES I'll kill you)

Lisa:(looking at Jungkook)"No Y/n I would Love to but I have to go somewhere else".

Y/n:"okk Jungkook let me get my phone and bag than we will go".