Ch:16

Jungkook Pov

Jungkook:"You understand what you have to do...".

???:"Yes I got it..".

Jungkook:"If you do any mistakes you will loose your life..".

???:"Don't worry ...sir..".

now it's enough you are gonna pay for what you did Kim Taehyung and Y/n you will be mine you have to be mine...

Y/n POV

What happened to him he didn't behave like that before...and even after what he had done...he is angry with me...how can he do that but did I overreact???...maybe he wanted to get close to me...but he was hurting me..what should I do should I talk to him..

But how will I talk to him..he disappeared since morning..he didn't say anything and he is not even trying to sort anything....Aishhh I'll seriously become mad...

???:"Y/n...".I heard someone calling my name..I turned around and it was Jimin.

Y/n:"Jimin...".

Jimin:"Y/n what are you doing here..??".

Y/n:"I just wanted to get some fresh air that's why I came here..".

Jimin:"Ohkk by the way I met Lisa today...".

Y/n:"Is she ok.??Did sh tell you how's everyone....".

Jimin:"She is fine and at you house..we they are little upset...".

I looked down.

Jimin:"Don't worry Y/n everything will be alright..".

Y/n:"I hope so...".

Jimin:"Do you know where is Taehyung??he is not at home...".

Y/n:"No...".

Jimin:"Is everything ok..??".

Y/n:"Yeah..everything is good..".

Jimin:"Y/n Taehyung is not a bad person....".I looked a him.

Jimin:"He is very possessive and aggressive..he loves you and that's why he is doing everything...". 

I was just listening to him without saying anything.

 Jimin:"You are the first girl he is crazy about and trust me you will be the last...after you came in his life he started to smile,sing and be happy....please take care of him...".I don't know why I was feeling guilty.

Y/n:"You should look for him..".

Jimin:"What...why..?".

Y/n:"We had a fight this morning he left angrily...so I don't know if he is ok..".

Jimin:"What happened why did you guys fight..??".

I didn't say anything..

Jimin:"Ok I won't ask...don't worry I'll look for him...".

Y/n:"Hmm..".With that he went.

I hope he is ok..just come back Taehyung I want to talk to you...

Jimin Pov

He must be here..I hope he didn't drink much..oh god..I looked around..every where..but didn't see him..I went to VIP rooms..

I saw Taehyung laying there and staring at ceiling he was still but I can tell he is hella drunk.

When I was about to go in I saw a men with a gun he was about to shoot...

I kicked him from back he fall down I took his gun and put it on his head..