Ch:-11

Taehyung's POV

I am feeling like I am the Happiest man on the earth..Y/n she really makes me happy..and when I kissed her today I didn't wanted that moment to end.

The feeling of her lips on mine was something I can't explain she was so close to me..Just wait Y/n I'll make you mine soon you will be in my arms.

I am missing her already...I should call her...I called her and she picked up.

Jungkook:"Hello Mr. Kim Taehyung".

When I heard his voice my blood boiled.

Taehyung:"What the hell are you doing there? why are you picking her phone??".

Jungkook:"What to do she is sleeping so peaceful Infront of me I don't want to wake her up she looks so beautiful sleeping".

Taehyung:" Jeon Jungkook if you want to live your life peacefully just the hell away from her".

Jungkook:"So bad Taehyung Peace is boring for me".

Taehyung:"Well Than I'll make your life full action that you'll be begging for peace".

Jungkook:"I'll be waiting..bye..I don't want to disturb her sleep you know..".

I swear if he was in front of me I would've ripped his heart from his body.

 Taehyung:"Yeah,Give a try".Taehyung threw his phone on the ground it broke into pieces.

Taehyung:"You are go gonna be dead now Jungkook".

Jimin's Pov

I heard noises of something being broken I was Hoping Taehyung would not be mad.I was wrong he was hella mad. He was loading his gun..oh no.

Jimin:"Taehyung what are you doing".Grabbed his arm."I am talking to you".

Taehyung:"Step aside".Shrugged his hand.

Jimin:"Not untill you tell me".

Taehyung:"Jimin I don't want to hurt you just move".Pushed him and walk away.

Jimin:"Stop for Y/n's sake".

Taehyung:*stopped walking*.

Jimin:"Why do you think she always run away from you".

Taehyung:"What you want to say Jimin".

Jimin:"Taehyung Just sit listenme first".I made him sit."See I know you love her too much but being this possessive you are always gonna scare her away".

Jimin:"You have to give her some time she needs to think about everything before making decision and Jungkook ..He is just provoking you so you so something stupid so Y/n will stay away from you".

Taehyung:"Jimin I don't want to see her with someone else but if someone will try to take her away from me I am definitely gonna free them from this life..".

Jimin:"But Taehyung its different now he is not just someone he is a friend if you so something to him do you think she will ever love you".

Taehyung:"So are you telling me to let him go and do whatever he wants to so".

Jimin:"No I am Just saying don't do something that will make her hate you..don't let her see this side of yours".

Taehyung'a Pov

Jimin is right she will never love me if i behave like an animal..But Jeon Jungkook I may not kill you but you are so gonna pay for this.

Taehyung:"Jimin..how did you know I am going to that boy..".