CH:5

Y/n's POV

Y/n:"Kim Taehyung......what are you doing here??".

Taehyung:"ohh hello my love you came back did you have fun did you like the city.you were quit happy so I assume you like it.:)'.

Taehyung:"but I don't like it not the fact that you are happy but you were with him".his expression suddenly changed.

Y/n:"why are you doing this to me I told you I will not tell anyone about that murder". 

Taehyung:"Forget about the murder Y/n and you can tell anyone about it if you want....".

His back was facing me I think I should run maybe Lisa wouldn't have gone far I quickly turned to the door and tried to open it my hand was on door knob BUT.

Taehyung:"and where do you think you are going??".he put his hand on y/n's hand.

I didn't say anything I was scared as hell I just froze there he brushed my hair from my neck he was breathing in my ear.

Taehyung:"Y/n please don't make me do something that you don't like and I regret.....don't run away."

Y/n:"Taehyung please let me go."

Taehyung:"No I won't".

Y/n:"But I don't like you".

He roughly turned me around  and pinned me to the door he looks so scary when he is angry.

Taehyung:"Then who do you like that boy......Jungkook....you like him.(I was so angry when she said she don't like me but she looked all happy when that boy hugged her)".  

 Y/n:"T..Taehyung please stop you are hurting me".he squeezed my arm and he was so close that I can see fire in his eyes.

 Taehyung:"No Y/n you are hurting me.....".he shouted.

Y/n:"Please Taehyung don't do this you can't force me to love you".I stared crying.

Taehyung:"I can you will have to love me whether you like it or not....and let me tell you my love when I want something no one can stop me".I just couldn't take it anymore I pushed him hard.

Y/n:"You know know what you can't scare me I will never love you..and you asked me if I like Jungkook or not Yes  I like him infact I love him he is alot better then you".I took courage I said to him I love Jungkook but I can see he is getting real mad what if he harm Jungkook.

He pulled me and suddenly threw me on the bed he hovered above me  and took both my hands  and placed it beside my head I tried to escape but he didn't let me.

Taehyung:"If I heard his name one more time from your mouth I swear I'll kill him this time".

Y/n:"what do you mean by this time??".  

Taehyung:"you know when I first saw you with him I wanted to kill him right away but then I thought about you I don't want to see you sad.....and I know  you said you like him because you want to push me away(I leaned forward) but I won't let that happened my Love..........No matter how much you try I 'll make you mine  for forever even you can't stop me doing this".

He got up from me and pulled me along with him he wiped my tears and cupped my cheeks and kissed me gently on forehead.

Taehyung:" don't cry my love I love to see you smile and sleep now.....it's late.....ok bye...goodnight".

He went out from window i was so scared I quickly called Jungkook to check if he is okay.

Jungkook POV