Ch:10

Y/N POV

Y/n Breathe...Aishh how can I breath..he is...evil...

Lisa:"Y/n..why are you breathless,what happened??".

Y/n:*I startled by her voice*"Nothing lets go Its getting late..where is Jimin".

Lisa:"He is gone".

Y/n:"Ok we should also go".

Lisa:"Y/n we should take Ice Cream we all will sit together and chat and eat Ice Cream".

Y/n:"Good idea, Lets do that".we took alot of Ice Cream and other food stuff and went to home.

we came home and I was completely in my thoughts recalling everything..do I really like him..or its just..he seems to like me but he also scare me..I think I should give myself some space before taking any decision.

Lisa POV

Y/n is coming looking so lost I hope everything is Ok since we are gonna have a little party here,I think I should call Jungkook here maybe she will be happy.

I am doing this for Y/n otherwise I would've kicked his.... sometimes I don't understand why I am friends with him.

Y/n:"Lisa come out of your dreams and lets call everyone here and have fun..

Lisa:"YAHH! ..Ok I'll call everyone and you should take care of food".

Y/n:"ok".

end of Lisa's Pov

Y/n:*Lisa went to call everyone I was arranging the food and then the door bell rang* Who could be here at this hour..*I opened the door* "Jungkook....".

Jungkook:"HI Y/n".

Y/n:"Hi come in..why are you here?".

Jungkook:"Lisa called me here".

Y/n:"Ohh Ok".

Jungkook:"She said there is a little Ice Cream party and If want to make my boring life little excited I cam come..".

Y/n:"HAHAHAha..wow I don't believe you guys are friends..".

Jungkook:"ME too....do you need any help?".

Y/n:"No I am almost done".smiled

Jungkook:*Don't smile like that I can't handle it..* "o-ok".

I finished everything and was waiting for everyone..I sat next to Jungkook.

Lisa:"Everybody is here".

Uncle:"Jungkook you are here also".

Lisa:"I called him".

Uncle:"Okk".

Auntie:"Its good you here also".

Jungkook:"Thank you".

Y/n:"Oppa come we have brought your favorite vanilla flavor".

Suho:"Y/n but you like pineapple most".

Y/n:"I also like vanilla".

Suho:*Smiled*"Really??...don't play".

Y/n:"hehehe".

I was feeding Suho Oppa and he was more than Happy and everybody was like leave him Y/n he is a human he can't eat that much..we all ate Ice Cream and talked for almost midnight after eating too much everybody passed out.

Uncle and Auntie went to their room Lisa slept with me*her sisterly love was On* Suho Oppa slept in his room It was too late so Uncle asked Jungkook to sleep here so HE was sleeping in guest room.

Jungkook's Pov

I wanted to talk with Y/n but she was so busy with her brother, I know that's stupid but I was jealous of him ..he got all her attention ..aishhh..I'll go crazy if it will keep going on .

I want to see her..I throw one pillow and put my face on there pillow....I remembered her sleeping face..aawww...No I won't be able to sleep If I don't see her now..

I carefully went to her room so nobody could see me..and there she was my sleeping angel..so cute then I noticed Lisa..I scoffed ..even that red head is lucky than me she is sleeping with her..

what to do..then I heard phone vibrating...I was Y/n's..who would call her at this hour...

I saw the Id and smirked..

Jungkook:"Hello...!Mr Kim Taehyung".

******************************************************

Thank you so much for reading.

Some Free things you can do:-

Vote

Share

Comment

Yup its free^-^

 "THE PERSON YOU LOVE AND THE PERSON WHO LOVE YOU,ARE NEVER THE  SAME"

"THE PERSON YOU LOVE AND THE PERSON WHO LOVE YOU,ARE NEVER THE SAME".