| I n t r o d u c t i o n

Started : Jan 16, 2019

Eh, I'm not a famous person on Wattpad or anything, but just felt like I must make this book so welcome to my book, 'Pointless Scrawls' ! (I'm planning to write this even if I don't get reads lol. It feels nice to put things out in the open ig..)

In this book, you'll get to read about me and my life, girl problems,the various issues the world faces these days, woe-is-me moments and other random stuffs. But I'll also be talking about some stuffs in a Muslim way. Non-Muslims are welcome to stay and read those. Any innapropiate/rude comment, I'll delete them, mute and report you. (And, do you know, if you post your innapropiate comments and then delete them, my gmail still saves them since it is connected to Wattpad. So I'll still be able to report you with that. Don't bother to write shit and get yourself into trouble.)
Anyways, adjust your...whatever device you are seeing this on.

And thanks to archertypes  for inspiring me to make my own rant book, even though it is totally pointless, I guess. But it feels good to say what I wanna say and it will be good to know when I see some of you share common grounds with me.

And check out archertypes amazing rant book, 'Confessions from an Asian boy'. It helps me see a lot of things and mostly makes me laugh a lot.

PS, I'll try keeping things PG at the most, for one of my angelic friend here. She's really valuable to me, and I can't afford and don't want her to get the wrong impressions of me! 😬
And pardon my wrong grammar. English ain't my first language ya know?
So you smartasses better stop your fingers from typing corrections! This is a rant book, as you can see....

Anyways, so....

So?

I dunno. You're free to read now! So run along!
Shoo shoo!