Chapter 12.

One fine morning I woke up. Woke up to a realization that it was my last day at jammu, and tomorrow I will be heading towards Delhi to start a new beginning. When I woke up I saw ammi running throughout the house on one leg in a lot of stress and hurry.
She was constantly saying the thing, 'itna Sara Kaam hai ek din mein kaise hoga'
You know all mothers are the same. They get panic in all little things. My Ammi too. Then I went to the bathroom to get ready.
While having my shower the one thought struck me that made me stunned was today was also the last day with Radhu too. She was too going to start a new beginning from tomorrow.
So I rushed. I rushed to her house just to meet her.
I saw her sitting on her lawn.
She was looking gorgeous as usual.
She wore a white Kurta with pink minute embroidery. Hair all open. Creating waves in the air. Penning down something.
She was looking not less than a gorgeous poetry in motion.
She then caught me starting at her.
' Tu iss waqt yahaan? Sab thik toh hai? ' - ' You at this time? Everything's alright? ' , she asked.
'Haan Haan sab thik hai. Bas tujhse milne aa gaya. Socha akhri baar DDLJ dekh le'-
' yes yes everything is good. Just thought let's watch DDLJ one last time's - I replied.
'Nahi aaj maan nahi hai '- 'I don't feel like watching', she replied
' Teri tabiyat toh thik hai?'- ' Is your health sound? '- I said bewitched touching her forehead.
'Haan bas aaj baithkar baatein karte hai '-' let's just talk today', she replied
We talked that morning.
We talked about all those memories we shared in college.
From eating street foods to watching DDLJ .
Everything. That one day I didn't wanted the time to pass. I wanted it to pause,  pause for a while.
Then it was too late and it was time to leave.
For the first time I didn't wanted to listen a bye, I wanted to listen a please stay.
' Acha chal mein chalta hoon ghar mein bohut saare kaam hai '- ' okay now I have to leave because there are too many pending works at home', I said with a heavy heart.
' okay good bye', she waved.
Throughout the whole journey from radhu 's house to mine the only thought that was pondering upon my mind was today was the last day at Jammu. From tomorrow we both will be starting a new life.  Will we be able to be the same? Will we be able to share the same bond we shared here?  What if we get drifted?
Thinking all these things I realised I was finally home.
When I reached home and saw a great choas happening inside my house.
Ammi running from one room to another and fetching different things and packing my bag.
with my just stepping the first step Ammi shouted - 'Jaldi aa aur bhi bohut sare kaam hai' - ' come fast we have a lot of work to complete'
Then I held her and made her sat on the sofa.
'Ammi aap pehle shant ho jayiye'- ' ammi first please get calm down'
At that point of time I knew she was engaging herself in work just to be busy enough to stop thinking about my departure tomorrow.
She was very upset that I was going to leave her tomorrow. But happy also I was going to dream place.
Moms I tell you are so unpredictable.
Then I started with my packing stuff accompanied by my Ammi.
But the most toughest part with packing with ammi was she wanted me to take all my things with which I am comfortable with me.
She also brought big jars filled with homemade food items that I used to love and it took me a while to tell ammi that I dont need them.
' Wahaan kahaan milega ghar ka khana le ja na apne saath'- ' Were wouod you get home made food at Delhi so take them too' - Ammi said with a care on her face.
so I couldn't deny her and negotiated to take just few food items.
And when we were finally done with our packing job it was already evening.
Now it hit my mind that I just have few hours left with me.
Ammi was sitting in her room and probably was resting after the hectic day schedule.
I knocked her door and called out 'Ammi!!'
'Haan beta bolo ( yes my boy tell)', replied ammi from the dim lighted room.
' Kya thodi der aapke saath baith jaun?' (Can I sit with you for a while) - I asked.