Read Me

Hello there, night owl!

  Well, whether you're a night owl or a morning bird, please help yourself to some binary cake, because I can't give you any real ones since you're on the other side of the universe. 

{\__/}
( ^ ^) 
/ > > 🍰 

  Here ya go! 

  Let me start by formally introducing myself. Hi, I'm Painite, a writer and reviewer! Until now I've been working together with an absolutely awesome community called the Treasure Community. I've been reviewing (a.k.a blowtorching) books for a while now until I had to go away for months 'cause of, er… personal problems. 

  If you wanna check them out, then check out my profile, I mentioned them there and you can see just how big and successful the community currently is with their awesome owner Miss Sunshine!

  Ahem, anywho. Let's get to the meat and potatoes of this little review shop!

  I will read as many chapters as I think is necessary for the review. If anything's caught my attention I will read onwards, but if I find myself disconnected to it after two chapters at most I'll tell it straight.

Genres I'm used to reviewing:

-fantasy
-horror/thriller/mystery
-adventure/action
-vampire/werewolf
-paranormal
-historical fiction

  If the genre of your book isn't there, that doesn't mean I won't read it though. I believe all genres have their own unique flair to offer, so I'd love to be able to explore all of them. Yes, mature and LGBTQ included.

  The only thing I won't be able to guarantee is poetry and fanfiction, since there are just so many fandoms and I don't know them all. Then I'm an old-school type of person, so my tastes in poetry is... questionable. Password is any word that starts with any one of the capital letters in my username.

  And to prevent clutter, I'll only be accepting a maximum of ten books per batch, before closing shop again.

  I'm not the most competent when it comes to finishing things up quickly, so my methods include actively commenting on your book as well, plus the review which I'll post here. You'll get to choose which part of your book you want me to focus most of my attention on, as well.

  Interesting in learning more? Keep going to find out how things will work with my reviews!

  ★ Keep in mind that I'm not perfect, nor am I a professional by any means, and I have different tastes and varying opinions than other critics, and that the review might have a bunch of subjective stuff in it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

  Keep in mind that I'm not perfect, nor am I a professional by any means, and I have different tastes and varying opinions than other critics, and that the review might have a bunch of subjective stuff in it. I'm gonna try to be as objective as possible, so if you have anything to say or defend, then feel free to correct me if my understanding of your story gets blurry.

  (Oh, don't forget to vote. 😁)