Rules and Payment

My payments are simple, and it's to just to add this book to your reading list, then checking out my story as well. I don't expect a follow anymore, probably because you're just gonna unfollow me after the review is done, right?

  So, yes, I'm not a kindhearted angel who does this for free (sorry not sorry). 😅✌

So my payments will consist of you genuinely reading my story and commenting on them so that I'll know you actually checked it out. But it usually depends on how much you want me to read as well. A short review will require a small payment, and a longer review consisting of 1000+ words will equally require a hefty sum of commentary value.

I don't want the comments to be bland and just plain lazy like: "Nice! Lovely! Amazing! Elegant! Wow! Great Description!" Those things are just unproductive and tiring. I'll take time and effort to read and comment on your stories as well, so please don't be like that.

  The only rules I need here is for you to be respectful and honest. Yes, I want you to be honest.

  Did you loathe my review on your work? Why? You want me to take down your review? Explain it in a calm manner and we'll discuss it like proper humans.  

  Please don't lash out like an immature child. When someone takes time to go through your work even though they could've done something productive in real life, the least you could do is say, "thanks."

  And please... ghosting the person reviewing your work is just sad.

  But if you're so busy that you don't even have the time to read other people's stories, complete payment and give them a chance to try and see what to help you out with, nor say thank you, then what are you still waiting for?

  That's it.

(Oh... don't forget to vote.)